Vishnu Sahasranama: (1000 names of Vishnu)
1. Vishvam: He who is the Universe, reason for Universe, the entire being.
2. Vishnu: He who isAll Pervading, Omnipresent, Remover of darkness
3. Vashatkara: One who controls and directs
4. Bhuta-Bhavya-Bhavat-Prabhu: Lord of past, present and the future.
5. Bhuta-Krit: Creator of all beings.
6. Bhuta-Bhrt: The sustainer of all beings.
7. Bhavah: He who exists with all the splendor and independent of anything else.
8. Bhutatma: The Atma or soul of all beings
9. Bhuta-bhavanah: One who nourishes and nurtures all beings.
10. Putatma: One who has a pure Atma.
11. Paramatma: The Supreme Soul.
12. Muktanam Parama Gatih: One who is the ultimate goal for all Souls
13. Avyayah: He who is Indestructible and who gives moksha
14. Purushah: One who existed before anything else, one who completes existence.
15. Sakshi: One who directly witnesses everything.
16. Kshetrajnah: One who can direct to the place to reach supreme bliss.
17. Akshara: One whose greatness never diminishes.
18. Yogah: One who alone is the definite and unobstructed means to salvation.
19. Yogavitam neta: One who leads those who practice yoga until they reach their Goal.
20. Pradhana Purusha Isvarah: One who is the Lord of Primordial Matter as well as the Jivas.
21. Narasimha Vapuh: One who possesses a body of man and lion combined.
22. Sriman: One with a lovely form.
23. Kesavah: One with lovely locks of hair.
24. Purushottamah: The Supreme amongst the Purushas
25. Sarvah: One who is all
26. Sharvah: The Remover of all sins.
27. Shivah: One who confers auspiciousness.
28. Sthanuh: One who is gives blessing to the devotees.
29. Bhutadih: Source of the Pancha Bhoota.
30. Nidhiravyayah: One who is the never ending treasure.
31. Sambhavah: One who manifests in any form to those who sincerely seek Him.
32. Bhavanah: One who regenerates all
33. Bharta: One who supports all
34. Prabhavah: One whose birth is of a sublime nature.
35. Prabhuh: who is all powerful.
36. Isvarah: One who has the supreme power of control
37. Svayambhuh: He who manifests Himself by His own free will.
38. Shambhuh: One who causes happiness to everyone by the beauty of His appearance
39. Adityah: One who is the Adityas.
40. Pushkarakshah: The Lotus-eyed.
41. Maha-Svanah: He of the venerable sound
42. Anadi-Nidhanah: One who is without beginning or end.
43. Dhata: The creator
44. Vidhata: The producer
45. Dhaturuttamah: One who is the best
46. Aprameyah: One who cannot be defined but who can only be experienced
47. Hrshikesah: Controller of the sense-organs
48. Padma-Nabhah: One from whose navel the universe emanates.
49. Amara-Prabhuh: The Lord of the immortal gods.
50. Visva Karma: The Creator of the Universe.
51. Manuh: The Great Thinker
52. Tvashta: One who created all the different forms and names in this Universe
53. Sthavishthah: One who is huge in size
54. Sthavirah: One who has always existed
55. Dhruvah: One who is unaffected by Time, Unchanging, Permanent.
56. Agrahyah: One who is beyond understanding
57. Shashvatah: One who is eternal.
58. Krshnah: One who has a dark-blue complexion and all attractive
59. Lohitakshah: One with eyes red like the beautiful lotus flower.
60. Pradrdanah: The Destroyer.
61. Prabhutah: One who is endowed with wisdom and greatness
62. Tri-kakud-dhama: Master of three worlds
63. Pavitram: Purity Incarnate.
64. Mangalam Param: The Embodiment of Supreme Auspiciousness.
65. Isanah: The controller.
66. Pranadah: Giver of life
67. Pranah: Life force
68. Jyeshthah: Oldest
69. Sreshthah: Most praise-worthy.
70. Prajapatih: Lord of mankind.
71. Hiranyagarbah: He who resides in a lovely Abode.
72. Bhugarbhah: Protection of the Earth
73. Madhavah: who is born in the race of a Yadhava called Madhu and for whom there is no Lord
74. Madhusudhanah: The slayer of the evil demon called Madhu.
75. Isvarah: The God
76. Vikram: The most courageous and powerful
77. Dhanvi: The wielder of the bow
78. Medhavi: One who has good memory
79. Vikramah: One with great strides such as in the Vamana incarnation
80. Kramah: One who is the basis for the order in the Universe
81. Anuttamah: One for whom there is nothing superior or better.
82. Duradharshah: One who cannot be overcome by others
83. Krtajnah: One who is grateful
84. Krtih: One who leads to good deeds
85. Atmavan: The real owner of souls
86. Suresah: The Lord of all the other gods.
87. Saranam: One who is the Refuge
88. Sarma: One who is Bliss.
89. Visvaretah: The seed for the Universe.
90. Prajabhavah: One from whom all beings have originated.
91. Ahah: Protector of Devotees
92. Samvatsarah: He who lives for the upliftment of His devotees.
93. Vyalah: One who is beyond grasp
94. Pratyayah: One who can be relied upon
95. Sarvadarsanah: One who shows his grace to all
96. Ajah: Unborn and the Remover of all obstacles
97. Sarvesvarah: One who is the isvara for all isvaras.
98. Siddhah: One who is reachable and knowledgeable.
99. Siddhih: The Goal.
100. Sarvadih: The Origin or Cause of all things.
101. Acyutah: One who undergoes no changes like birth, decay etc.
102. Vrishakapih: One who lifted the Earth in the form of Varaaha.
103. Ameyatma: One whose nature cannot be comprehended.
104. Aarva yoga vinissritah: One who is beyond any attachment.
105. Vasuh: One who dwells in the hearts of His devotees.
106. Vasumanah: One who has good mind
107. Satyah: The Truth.
108. Samatma: One who has a balanced mind.
109. Sammitah: The One Truth who is accepted by the Rsihis and revealed in the Upanishads.
110. Samah: One who treats all His devotees equally.
111. Amoghah: One who always gives fruits to those who worship him.
112. Pundarikakshah: One whose eyes are beautiful like the lotus flower.
113. Vrishakarma: One who is of righteous actions.
114. Vrishakriti: One who is an embodiment of dharma.
115. Rudrah: One who destroys misery.
116. Bahu-sirah: One who is multi-headed
117. Babhruh: The Supporter.
118. Visva-yonih: The cause of this world
119. Suci-sravah: One who listens to words which are pure
120. Amritah: One who is nectar to His devotees.
121. Sasvata-sthanuh: One who is Eternally Firm.
122. Vararohah: One who is the most supreme object of attainment.
123. Maha-tapah: One who is endowed with great knowledge.
124. Sarva-gah: One who reaches all.
125. Sarva-vit: One who is the All-knower.
126. Bhanuh: One who shines.
127. Vishvak-senah: One who has his army for the protection of all.
128. Janardanah: One who destroys the wicked and protects people.
129. Vedah: One who is the embodiment of scriptures.
130. Vedavit: The true knower of the meaning of the vedas
131. Avyangah: One who has no imperfections.
132. Vedangah: One who has Vedas as his body
133. Vedavit: One who knows the true meaning of Vedas
134. Kavih: One who cognizes beyond ordinary perception.
135. Lokadhyakshah: Lord of the worlds
137. Dharmadhyakshah: Master of dharma
138. Kritakritah: The giver of blessings
139. Caturatma: One whose Self has a four-fold manifestation.
140. Catur-vyuhah: One with four forms
141. Catur-damshtrah: Four teeth.
142. Catur-bhujah: One with four arms.
143. Bhrajishnuh: One who is effulgent.
144. Bhojanam: One who is the object of enjoyment.
145. Bhokta: One who Enjoys
146. Sahishnuh: The Forgiver.
147. Jagadadijah: He who was born at the beginning of the Universe.
148. Anaghah: One who is uncontaminated and pure
149. Vijayah: One who is victorious
150. Jeta: The conqueror
151. Visva-yonih: The Cause of the Universe.
152. Punarvasuh: One who lives again and again as the antaratma of all his creations.
153. Upendrah: One who appeared as the younger brother of Indra.
154. Vamanah: One with the Dwarf form
155. Pramsuh: one who is big
156. Amoghah: One whose acts are never purposeless.
157. Sucih: One who is Pure.
158. Urjitah: One who is endowed with good strength
159. Atindrah: One who is lord of Indra.
160. Samgrahah: He who is easily reached
161. Sargah: The creator of Himself.
162. Dhritatma: The supporter of all the jivatmas.
163. Niyamah: The Controller.
164. Yamah: The Ruler.
165. Vedyah: He who can be realized.
166. Vaidyah: The knower of vidya
167. Sada-yogi: One who is in constant yogic meditation
168. Vira-ha: The slayer of wicked
169. Madhavah: The propounder of the knowledge of the Supreme Being.
170. Madhuh: One who is like honey to His devotees.
171. Atindriyah: He who is beyond the range of the sense organs.
172. Maha-mayah: One who is possessed of wonderful power of enchantment.
173. Mahotsahah: One who is of great enthusiasm.
174. Maha-balah: One with immeasurable strength
175. Maha-buddhih: He of infinite knowledge.
176. Maha-vIryah: He of great virility and strength
177. Maha-Saktih: Of immense power.
178. Maha-dyutih: He of great splendor.
179. Anirdesya-vapuh: He who possesses an indescribable body.
180. SrIman: Possessed of beauty.
181. Ameyatma: He of an incomprehensible nature.
182. Mahadri-dhrit: The bearer of the great mountain.
183. Maheshvasah: The discharger of great arrows and wielder of bows
184. Mahi-bharta: The bearer of the earth.
185. Srinivasah: In whom Lakshmi resides.
186. Satam-gatih: The Ultimate Goal for all spiritual seekers.
187. Aniruddhah: One who cannot be obstructed by anyone.
188. Suranandah: One who gives delight to the gods.
189. Govindah: One who is praised by the gods
190. Govidam patih: The protector of those who know the Vedas.
191. Maricih: Ray of light.
192. Damanah: One who directs in correct path
193. Hamsah: One who is like the swan.
194. Suparnah: One possessed of charming feathers
195. Bhujagottamah: The Master of the Serpent AdiSesha.
196. Hiranya-nabhah: One who supports in His navel the creator, hiranyagarbha.
197. Sutapah: One who is possessed of supreme knowledge.
198. Padmanabhah: One who has the lotus emanating from his navel
199. Prajapatih: The Lord of beings.
200. amrityuh: One who is beyond death or decay.
201. sarvadrik: One who can see-everyting.
202. simhah: One who is The Lion
203. sandhata: One who unites His devotees with Him and responsible for fruits of their actions.
204. sandhiman: One who is always united with His devotees.
205. sthirah: One who is firm in His relation to His devotees.
206. ajah: One who is Unborn
207. durmarshanah: The Unassailable.
208. sasta: The Teacher.
209. visrutatma: One whose Atma is of a special Nature.
210. surari-ha: The slayer of the enemies of the gods.
211. gurur-guru-tamah: One who is the foremost among the preceptors.
212. dhama: One who is The Abode of all desired things.
213. satyah: One who is The Truth.
214. satya-parakramah: One who is of great valor.
215. nimishah: One whose eyes are closed.
216. animishah: One with eyes closed.
217. sragvi: Adorned with the garland.
218. vacaspatih: The Lord of Speech.
219. udara-dhih: One with vast knowledge.
220. agranih: One who leads forward.
221. gramanih: Leader of the demi-gods.
222. sriman: one who is The Lord of Mahalakshmi.
223. nyayah: One who is The Just.
224. neta: One who fulfills the requests of His devotees.
225. samiranah: One who controls all movements in beings.
226. sahasra-murdha: One who is the thousand-headed.
227. visvatma: One who is the very soul of the Universe.
228. sahasra-akshah: One who is the thousand-eyed.
229. sahasra-pat: The thousand-footed.
230. avartanah: He who turns the wheel of worldly life or samsara.
231. nivrittatma: He whose mind is turned away from worldly desires.
232. samvritah: He who remains hidden.
233. sampra-mardanah: The dispeller of darkness.
234. ahah-samvartakah: The regulator of time.
235. vahnih: One who is the bearer of fire.
236. anilah: One who is the Giver of life-breath.
237. dharani-dharah: The bearer of the Earth.
238. su-prasadah: The Giver of good favors.
239. prasannatma: He with a delightful nature.
240. visva-srit: The Creator of the Universe.
241. visvabhug-vibhuh: He who pervades all things and protects them.
242. satkarta: He who honors the good.
243. satkritah: He who is worshipped by the sadhus.
244. sadhuh: One who carries out the wishes of his devotees.
245. jahnuh: The Concealer.
246. narayanah: The Supporter of all the souls.
247. narah: He who is imperishable.
248. asankhyeyah: One whose attributes are Innumerable.
249. aprameyatma: One who cannot be known through knowledge.
250. visishtah: He who is Superior.
251. sishta-krt: He who makes His devotees eminent.
252. Sucih: One who is Pure.
253. siddharthah: One who is in possession of all desirable things.
254. siddha-sankalpah: One whose wishes are always fulfilled.
255. siddhi-dah: The bestower of siddhi-s or super-human powers.
256. siddhi-sadhanah: One who makes the means for siddhi pleasant.
257. vrishahi: One who shines in the form of dharma.
258. vrishabhah: He who showers his grace.
259. vishnuh: One who pervades everything.
260. vrisha-parva: He who has provided the steps of dharma to reach Him.
261. vrishodarah: One who has dharma as his belly.
262. vardhanah: He who nourishes.
263. vardhamanah: He who grows.
264. viviktah: He who is unique.
265. sruti-sagarah: He who is the sea where all Vedas take us.
266. su-bhujah: One with majestic arms.
267. dur-dharah: One who is difficult to comprehend
268. vagmi: He who has words which are praise-worthy.
269. mahendrah: The God of Indra and other gods.
270. vasu-dah: The Giver of wealth.
271. vasuh: He who is Himself the wealth sought by those who have realized the Truth.
272. naika-rupah: He who is of Infinite forms.
273. brihad-rupah: He who is of an immense form.
274. Sipi-vishtah: He who pervades the rays.
275. prakasanah: One who illumines everything.
276. ojas-tejo-dyuti-dharah: One who is endowed with strength, vigor and brilliance.
277. prakasatma: He of a nature that is well-known to all.
278. pratapanah: He who destroys his enemies.
279. Rddhah: He who is full in all respects.
280. spashya-taksharah: He of clear words.
281. mantrah: One who represents the mantras.
282. candra-amsuh: He who is possessed of the effulgent rays like those of the moon.
283. bhaskara-dyutih: He who has the effulgence of the sun.
284. amrta-amsu-udbhavah: The source of nectar-rayed moon.
285. bhanuh: The lustrous Sun or One who is Radiant.
286. sasabinduh: One who controls the paths of the planets and the stars.
287. suresvarah: The Lord of the gods.
288. aushadham: The Medicine.
289. jagatah-setuh: The bridge for crossing the ocean of samsara.
290. satya-dharma-parakramah: One whose qualities and valor are always true.
291. bhuta-bhavya-bhavan-nathah: The Lord of all in the past, present and future.
292. pavanah: He who moves like the wind.
293. pavanah: He who purifies everything.
294. analah: One who always confers good
295. kama-ha: The Destroyer of desires.
296. kama-krt: One who creates desirable things, and also fulfils the desires.
297. kantah: He who is charming.
298. kamah: One who is Lovable
299. kama-pradah: The Grantor of wishes.
300. prabhuh: One who has the supreme power to attract the minds of all towards Himself.
301. yugadi-krt: The Creator at the beginning of a yuga.
302. yugavartah: He who revolves the yugas.
303. naika-mayah: He who is responsible for wonders.
304. mahasanah: He who is a voracious eater.
305. adrsyah: He Who cannot be seen.
306. vyakta-rupah: He of a manifest form.
307. sahasra-jit: The Conqueror of thousands.
308. ananta-jit: One whose victory is endless.
309. ishTah: One who is liked by everyone.
310. aviSishTah: He who is impartial to everyone.
311. SishTeshTah: He who is dear to eminent persons.
312. SikhanDI: He who wears a peacock feather.
313. nahushah: One who binds.
314. vRshah: He who is the embodiment of dharma.
315. krodha-hA: He who does not have anger.
316. krodha-kRt: He who developed anger.
317. kartA: He who slays.
318. visva-bahuh: He who has arms for the good of the world.
319. mahI-dharah: The Supporter of the world.
320. acyutah: He who does not fall from His status.
321. prathitah: One who is famous and with great reputation.
322. pranah: The Life-Breath.
323. prana-dah: The Life-Giver.
324. vasavanujah: The younger brother of vasava or indra.
325. apam-nidhih: The Sustainer of the waters of the ocean.
326. adhishthanam: The Support.
327. apramattah: The Vigilant.
328. pratishthitah: He who is self-dependent.
329. skandha: He who destroys.
330. skanda-dharah: The Supporter of skanda.
331. dhuryah: The Supporter.
332. vara-dah: The Grantor of boons.
333. vayu-vahanah: He who has Vayu as His vehicle.
334. vasu-devah: He who pervades everywhere
335. brhad-bhanuh: He who has brightness
336. adi-devah: The First Deity.
337. purandarah: The Destroyer of the sufferings.
338. a-sokah: The dispeller of sorrows.
339. taranah: He who takes others to the other shore.
340. tarah: The Savior.
341. surah: The Valiant.
342. saurih: The son of valiant people.
343. janesvarah: The Lord of the people.
344. anukulah: One who is within bounds.
345. satavartah: He who has several incarnations to sustain dharma
346. padmi: He who carries the lotus in His hand.
347. padma-nibhekshanah: One who has eyes which resemble the lotus.
348. padma-nabhah: One with a lotus-like navel.
349. aravindakshah: The Lotus-eyed.
350. padma-garbhah: He who is installed in a lotus.
351. sarira-bhrt: The Protector of the bodies of everyone through food and life-energy.
352. maharddhih: He of immense riches.
353. rddhah: One who keeps growing; Prosperous.
354. vrddhatma: One who is full-grown.
355. mahakshah: One with Great Eyes.
356. garuda-dvajah: One who has Garuda in His banner.
257. atulah: One who is the Incomparable.
358. sarabhah: The Destroyer of evil.
359. bhimah: The Formidable.
360. samayajnah: The Knower of the conventions.
361. havir-harih: Hari who is the recipient of the havis offered in the yajna.
362. sarva-lakshna-lakshanyah: He who is the abode of all the auspicious qualities
363. lakshmIvan: He who is always with Lakshmi.
364. samtinjayah: He who is victorious in battles.
365. viksharah: He who never wanes.
366. rohitah: He who is of red complexion.
367. margah: He who is sought after.
368. hetuh: The Cause.
369. damodarah: One who was tied around His waist by ropes by Yashodha.
370. sahah: He who has patience.
371. mahidharah: The Supporter of the Earth.
372. mahi-bhagah: He who is extremely Fortunate.
373. vegavan: He who is quick.
374. amitasanah: The voracious Eater
375. udbhavah: He who removes and is beyond the bondage of samsara.
376. khsobhanah: The Creator of beauty.
377. devah: He who is the light.
378. srI-garbhah: He who has Lakshmi in Him in the form of the Universe.
379. paramesvarah: The Supreme God.
380. karanam: The Means.
381. karanam: The Cause
382. karta: The Agent.
383. vikarta: He who undergoes modifications.
384. gahanah: He who is deep.
385. guhah: The Savior.
386. vyavasayah: The Pivot of the solar system.
387. vyavasthanah: The basis.
388. samsthanah: The final end.
389. sthana-dah: The Giver of the Supreme Abode.
390. dhruvah: The fixed pole star.
391. pararddhih: He who is full of noble and auspicious qualities.
392. parma-spashtah: He whose greatness is explicit.
393. tushtah: He who is full of happiness.
394. pushtah: He who is full of noble qualities.
395. subekshanah: He who has auspicious eyes.
396. ramah: He who delights others.
397. viramah: He before whom all become powerless.
398. virajo-margah: He who shows the flawless path.
399. neyah: He who lets Himself be governed by devotees
400. nayah: He who draws everyone towards Himself.
401. anayah: He who cannot be spirited away.
402. virah: Valiant
403. saktimatam-sreshthah: The Greatest among the powerful.
404. dharmah: Virtue Incarnate.
405. dharmavid-uttamah: The foremost among those who are conscious of dharma.
406. vaikunthah: Remover of obstacles to merge the soul.
407. purushah: The Purifier.
408. pranah: The vital life -breath.
410. pranamah: He who deserves to be worshiped.
411. prthuh: Well-known.
412. hiranya-garbhah: He who delights everyone’s heart.
413. satru-ghnah: The Slayer of the enemies.
414. vyaptah: He who is full of love and affection.
415. vayuh: He who moves towards devotees.
417. adhokshajah: He whose prominence does not get diminished.
417. rtuh: He who is the Seasons
418. sudarsanah: He who provides auspicious vision.
419. kalah: He who measures everyone’s karma and doles out the phala.
420. parameshthi: He who resides in the Supreme Abode, Sriviakuntham.
421. parigrahah: He who takes all with Him.
422. ugrah: The Formidable.
423. samvatsarah: He in whom everything resides.
424. dakshah: He who is quick in action.
425. visramah: The Place of Rest.
426. visva-dakshinah: He who is well-disposed towards all.
427. vistarah: He who is spread out in everything.
428. sthavar-sthanuh: He who is tranquil after establishing the dharma.
429. pramanam: The Authority.
430. bijam-avyayam: The Seed Imperishable.
431. arthah: The Goal
432. anarthah: He who is not the goal for some.
433. maha-kosah: He who has a great treasure.
434. maha-bhogah: He who has objects of great enjoyment.
435. maha-dhanah: He of great wealth.
436. anirvinnah: He who is never despondent.
437. sthavishthah: He who is Immense.
438. bhuh: The supporter.
439. dharma-yupah: He who is united with dharma.
440. maha-makhah: The Great yajna-svarupi.
441. nakshatra-nemih: He who makes the stars move.
442. nakshatri: He who is the stars.
443. kshamah: He who is competent.
444. kshamah: He who is in a diminished form.
445. samihanah: He who establishes and assigns duties to all others.
446. yajnah: The Sacrifice.
447. ijyayah: He who is the only to be worshipped.
448. mahejyah: He who is the best among all to be worshipped.
449. kratuh: He who is to be worshipped through the sacrifices called kratus.
450. satram: He who is worshipped by the sacrifice called satram.
451. satam gatih: The Goal of the pious.
452. sarva-darsI: The one who knows and can see everything.
453. nivrttatma: He whose mind is turned away from worldly desires.
454. sarvajnah: The Omniscient.
455. jnanam-uttamam: The Greatest Knowledge.
456. su-vratah: He who protects anyone who surrenders.
457. su-mukhah: He with a charming face.
458. sukshmah: Subtle, delicate and difficult to comprehend.
459. su-ghoshah: He who is praised by the delightful voice of the Vedas.
461. su-hrt: The good-hearted and a true Friend.
462. mano-harah: He who captivates the heart.
463. jita-krodhah: He who has overcome anger.
464. vira-bahuh: He of mighty arms.
465. vidaranah: He who cuts the sins of His devotees.
466. svapanah: He who lulls people into sleep.
467. sva-vasah: He who is under His own control.
468. vyapi: The Pervader.
469. naikatma: He of diverse forms.
470. naika-karma-krt: He who performs diverse acts.
471. vatsarah: He who lives within all beings and in whom everything resides.
473. vatsi: He who possesses lots of calves and children
474. ratna-garbhah: He who is in possession of abundant wealth.
475. dhanesvarah: The quick giver of wealth.
476. dharma-gup: He who protects dharma.
477. dharma-krt: He who induces His devotees to follow dharma.
478. dharmi: He who has dharma as an instrument.
479. sat: He who is commendable.
480. aksharam (sat): He whose existence is never diminished or destroyed in any way.
481. a-sat: That which does not exist now, but existed in the past as well as future.
482. asat-ksharam: He who moves away from the bad.
483. avijnata: The Non-cognizant.
484. sahasramsuh: He who has a thousand rays
485. vidhata: The Supreme Controller.
486. krta-lakshanah: He who has prescribed the distinguishing characteristics for the pious.
487. gabhasti-nemih: He who has the effulgent cakra as His weapon.
488. sattva-sthah: He who is in the hearts of the devotees.
489. simhah: He who took the nrisimha form.
490. bhuta-mahesvarah: The Supreme Lord of all beings.
491. adi-devah: He who is the first cause and is endowed with effulgence.
492. maha-devah: The greatest god.
493. devesah: The Ruler of Gods.
494. deva-bhrit: The Supporter of gods.
495. guruh: The teacher.
496. uttarah: The Savior of devotees
497. go-patih: The Master of all words
498. gopta: The Savior.
499. jnana-gamyah: He who is to be realized by knowledge.
500. puratanah: The Ancient.
501. sarira-bhuta-bhrit: He who supports all the tattvas which constitute the sarira
502. bhokta: The Enjoyer.
503. kapindrah: The Lord of the monkeys.
504. bhuri-dakshinah: The giver of liberal gifts.
505. somapah: He who drank the soma juice after performing sacrificial offerings in His Rama incarnation.
506 – amritapah: The drinker of nector.
507. somah: The Nectar orThe moon.
508. puru-jit: The Conqueror of all.
509. puru-sattamah: He who remains with the great.
510. vinayah: The Subduer.
511. jayah: He who is victorious.
512. satya-sandhah: He whose promises are always true.
513. dasarhah: He who is worthy of gifts.
514. sattvatam-patih: The Lord of the sattvatas.
515. jivah: He who gives life to His devotees.
516. vinayita: He who shows the path to everyone.
517. sakshi: The witness.
518. mukundah: He who gives moksha.
519. amita-vikramah: He of boundless valor.
520. ambho-nidhih: He who has the waters as His abode
521. anantatma: The Inner Soul of ananta.
522. mahodadhi-sayah: He Who is reclining in the vast ocean.
523. antakah: He Who brings out the end of all.
524. ajah: He who is not born.
525. maharhah: He who is worthy of worship.
526. svabhavyah: He who is to be meditated upon by those who belong to Him.
527. jitamitrah: a) He who helps His devotees conquer enemies such as anger, kamam, ahamkaram, mamakaram, etc.
528. pramodanah: He who is always joyful.
529. anandah: He Who is Bliss.
530. nandanah: The Bliss-Giver.
531. nandah: He Who is full of things that are Blissful.
532. satya-dharma: He Who performs His dharma truthfully.
533. tri-vikramah: He Who pervades the three Vedas and worlds.
534. maharshih: The Great Seer.
535. kapilacaryah: He Who is a teacher.
536. krtajnah: He Who remembers the good deed done.
537. medinipatih: The Lord or Protector of the Earth.
538. tripadah: He Who is in the form of pranava mantra with three letters.
539. tridasadhyakshah: The Savior of the thirty-three gods.
540. maha-sringah: The Big-tusked Varaha.
541. kritantakrit: He who kills death himself.
542. mahavarahah: He Who appeared in the form of the Great Boar.
543. govindah: One who is praised by the gods.
544. sushenah: He who is equipped with a body with suddha sattva sakti.
545. kanakangadi: He Who is adorned by armlets of gold.
546. guyhah: He who is concealed.
547. gabhirah: He who is deep or mysterious.
548. gahanah: He who is beyond comprehension and Inexplicable.
549. guptah: He who is hidden.
550. cakragadadharah: The bearer of the discus and the mace.
551. vedhah: The Provider.
552. svangah: He who is both the Instrumental Cause and the Material Cause of the Universe.
553. ajitah: He who is unconquered, and unconquerable.
554. krshnah: One who is always in a state of Bliss and the Dark-hued.
555. drdhah: He who assumes firm and concrete vyuha forms for the benefit of His devotees
556. sankarshanah: He who draws others near Him.
557. acyutah: One who never slips from His glory
558. varunah: He who envelops.
559. varunah: He who is with those who have sought Him as their Lord or svami.
560. vrikshah: He who provides shade like a tree
561. pushkarakshah: He who has beautiful lotus-like eyes.
562. maha-manah: He who has a great mind.
563. bhagavan: He who is worthy of worship.
564. bhagaha: He who is possessed of auspicious qualities.
565. nandi or anandi: He who has nanda as His father
566. vanamali: He who has the vanamala garland.
567. halayudhah: One who has the plough in His hand.
568. adityah: who was son of Aditi in her previous birth.
569. jyotir-adityah: The Resplendent Sun
570 sahishnuh: He who is endowed with enormous patience.
570. gati-sattamah: The best instructor in the path of dharma.
572. sudhanva: He Who has a splendid bow.
573. khanda-parasuh: He with the broken axe.
574. darunah: He who is merciless to those who deviate from the path of virtue.
575. dravina-pradah: The Bestower of wealth.
576. divisprk: He who touches the skies.
577. sarvadrk: He who is in the form of knowledge of all forms.
578. vyasah: He who arranged the Vedas and the puranas
579. vacas-patih: The Master of words.
580. ayonijah: The Unborn.
581. tri-sama: He who is propounded by the three-fold Sama Veda.
582. sama-gah: The singer of Sama.
583. sama: He who removes the sins of those who sing about Him.
584. nirvanam: He who is the cause of Bliss to His devotees.
585. bheshajam: The Remedy.
586. bhishak: The Physician.
587. sannyasa-krt: He who leads you to sanyassa.
588. Samah: He who instructs on how to control anger.
589. Santah: He whose mind is always tranquil.
590. nishtha: The object of concentration.
591. santih: Peace and the object of meditation.
592. parayanam: The Ultimate Means.
593. Subhangah: He Who has a handsome form.
594. santi-dah: The bestower of eternal peace.
595. srashtA: The Creator.
596. ku-mudah: He who is happy in His relation to this world in various forms.
597. kuvalesayah: He who is reclining in the waters surrounding this earth.
598. gohitah: He who looks after the welfare of the world.
599. gopatih: The Lord of the Celestial world.
600. gopta: The Protector.
601. vrshabhakshah: He who is the Support for the cycle of samsara in the form of dharma.
602. vrshapriyah: He who is dear to the virtuous.
603. anivarti: He Who does not turn away from dharma under any circumstance.
604. nivrttatma: He whose Nature is superior to everything.
605. samkshepta: He who constrains or limits.
606. kshema-krt: He who does what is good for His devotees.
607. sivah: He who gives auspicious things to His devotees.
608. srivatsa-vakshah: He who has the Srivatsa mole on His chest.
609. srI-vasah: The Abode of Lakshmi.
610. srI-patih: The Consort of Lakshmi
611. srImatam-varah: The Best Among those who possess affluence and knowledge.
612. Sridah: The Giver of Glories. om Sridaya namh.
613. SriSah: He Who is the lord of Sri.
614. Srinivasah: He who is in The Abode of Lakshmi
615. Srinidhih: He in whom lakshmi or wealth resides.
616. Srivibhavanah: He who owes His greatness to Lakshmi.
617. Sridharah: The Bearer of Sri.
618. Srikarah: He who is with Lakshmi in his incarnations.
619. sreyas-sriman: He who has Lakshmi who is resorted to by devotees for attaining the good.
620. loka-trayasrayah: He Who is the Resort for all three worlds.
621. svakshah: The Beautiful-Eyed.
622. sva’ngah: The Lovely-bodied.
623. SatAnandah: He of infinite Bliss.
624. nandih: He who is ever delighted.
625. jyotir-gaNeSvarah: The Lord of the host of lustrous deities
626. vijitAtmA: He whose mind has been conquered by devotees.
627. vidheyAtmA: He who has the jiva-s as subservient to Him.
628. sat-kIrtih: He of true renown.
629. chinna-samSayah: The Dispeller of all doubts.
630. udirnah: He Who visibly manifests Himself through His incarnations.
631. sarvatash-cakshuh: He Who is visible to the eyes of all.
632. anisah: He Who has no one above Him as the Master.
633. sasvata-sthirah: He Who is eternally existent and steady.
634. bhusayah: He who lies inside every one of His creations as their antaryami.
635. bhushaNah: He Who becomes adorned
636. bhutih: He Who is the personification of Glory
637. asokah: He Who is without sorrow.
638. sokanasanah: The Destroyer of sorrows.
639. arcishman: He Who has great luster.
640. arcitah: He Who is worshipped.
641. kumbhah: He Who shines in this world.
642. visuddhatma: He of a pure nature.
643. visodhanah: The Purifier.
644. aniruddho: One who cannot be restricted.
645. apratirathah: The Matchless.
646. pradyumnah: He Who illumines the jivas.
647. amitavikramah: He of immeasurable steps.
648. kalaneminiha: The destroyer of the wheel of ignorance of Time.
649. saurih: The son of Sura
651. sura-janesvarah: The Chief of the sura-s or the valiant people.
652. tri-lokatma: He Who is the atma for everything in all the three worlds.
653. tri-lokesah: The Ruler of the three worlds.
654 kesavah: One who has beautiful locks of hair.
655. kesiha: He who killed the asura by name Kesi.
656. harih: The green-hued.
657. kama-devah: The One who grants all desires.
658. kama-palah: The Protector of those who desire Him.
659. kami: He who is of fulfilled desires.
660. kantah: He Who is charming.
661.krtagamah: The Revealer of the sacred mantra-s to the pure-minded.
662. anirdesya-vapuh: He of indefinable form.
663. vishnuh: The Pervader.
664. virah: The Valiant.
665. anantah: The Limitless.
666. dhananjayah: He Who surpasses all other wealth in being desired.
667. brahmanyah: He who is beneficial to anyone pursuing Brahman.
668. brahma-krt-brahma: The Creator Who created Brahma
669. brahma: The Supreme Brahman, Paramatma.
670. brahma-vivardhanah: He Who grows and nurtures everything in a big way
671. brahmavit: The Knower of the Vedas.
672. brahmanah: The Instructor of the Vedas.
673. brahmi: He who possesses all the brahmanic qualities
674. brahmanjah: The Knower of the inner meaning of the Vedas.
675. brahmana-priyah: He Who is specially liked by the brahamanas.
676. mahakramah: He Who provides easy step-by-step access for the elevation of His devotee.
677. mahakarma:He of great actions.
678. mahatejah: He of great Resplendence.
679. mahoragah: He Who has the serpent ananta as His bed.
680. mahakratuh: He Who is worshiped by the great yagas.
681. mahayajva: He Who performs great sacrifices.
682. mahayajnah: He Who manifests Himself in the form of the best of yajnas.
683. mahahavih: He Who is worshiped with supreme oblations.
684. stavyah: He Who is worthy of praise.
685. stava-priyah: He Who is pleased by the praise in whatever form it is offered.
686. stotram: The ultimate chant.
687. stutah: He Who is praised.
688. stota: He Who praises those who extol Him.
689. rana-priyah: He Who delights in battle.
690. purnah: He Who is complete.
691. purayita: The Fulfiller of the desires of His devotees.
692. punyah: The Purifier.
693. punya-kirtih: He Whose kirti or praise is also purifying
694. anamayah: He Who is beyond pain or suffering
695. mano-javah: He Who is swift as thought.
696. tIrtha-karah: He Who is the source of the holy waters.
697. vasu-retah: The Source of Luster.
698. vasu-pradah: The Giver of Treasure.
699. Vasu-Pradah: The giver of glory.
700. vasu-devah: The presiding Deity of the dwadasakshari 12-lettered vasu-deva mantra.
701. vasuh: The Dweller in the hearts of His devotees.
702. vasu-manah: He Who has a pure mind without any afflictions.
703. havih: He who is the Sacrificial Offering.
704. sadgatih: He Who who provides the right path for the good.
705. satkrtih: He who is full of good actions.
706. satta: Existence Incarnate.
707. sadbhutih: He Who is endowed with rich glories
708. satparayanam: The Support for the good.
709. sura-senah: He with a valiant army.
710. yadu-sreshthah: The pre-eminent among the Yadavas.
711. sannivasah: The Abode of the saintly.
712. suyamunah: He Who lifts up and protects the jivas during the time of pralaya.
713. bhutavasah: He Who is the abode of all creatures.
714. vasudevah: He who is the light
715. sarvasunilayah: The Abode and support of all souls.
716. analah: He Who is never satisfied that He has done enough for His devotees.
717. darpaha: The Destroyer of pride.
718. darpa-dah: The Bestower of beauty and attractiveness in everything.
719. adrptah: He Who is not proud Himself.
720. durdharah: He Who is difficult to control
721. aparajitah: The Invincible.
722. visvamurtih: He Who has the Universe as His body.
723. mahamurtih: He of Immense form
724. diptamurtih: He with a shining form.
725. amurtiman: He Who has no fixed Forms
726. anekamurtaye: He of many forms.
727. avyaktaha: He Who cannot be easily realized.
728. Satamurtisa: He with a hundred forms.
729. satanana: He Who is many-faced.
730. Ekah: One Who is Unique and matchless in all respects.
731. naikah: He Who is not One only.
732. sah: He Who spreads knowledge.
733. vah: The Dweller.
734. kah: He Who shines.
735. kim: He Whose praise is sung by His devotees,
736. yat: That Which already exists.
737. tat: He Who increases the kIrti of His devotees.
738. padam anuttamam: The Supreme Goal.
739. loka-bandhuh: One to Whom everything is bound since He is their Support.
740. loka-nathah: The Protector of the world.
741. Madhavah: The Consort of Lakshmi.
742. bhakta-vatsalah: Affectionate towards the devotees
743. suvarna-varnah: The golden-hued.
744. hema’ngah: He of golden-hued limbs.
745. vara’ngah: He Who displayed His Divine Form to devaki in response to her prayers.
746. candana’ngadI: He Who is adorned with delightful armlets.
747. viraha: The Slayer of the strong demons.
748. vishamah: He Who destroyed the effect of the poison that was consumed by rudra during the churning of the Milk Ocean.
749. sunyah: He Who is without any attributes
750. ghrtasIh: He Who sprinkles the world with prosperity
751. a-calah: He Who is unshakable against His enemies.
752. calah: He Who moves
753. a-manI: He Who is not proud.
754. mana-dah: He who honors others
755. manyah: The Object of honor.
756. loka-svamI: The Master of the Universe.
757. tri-loka-dhrt: He who supports the three worlds
758. su-medhah: He who has good intentions.
759. medha-jah: He who was born as a result of a sacrifice.
760. dhanyah: The Blessed.
761. satya-medhah: He of true thoughts
762. dharadharah: He Who supports the earth.
763. tejo-vrshah: He Who showers His splendor on His devotees in the form of His protection.
764. dyuti-dharah: He Who is like a majesty.
765. sarva-Sastra-bhrtam-varah: The Best among those warriors who are armed with all weapons. O
766. pragrahah: The Controller.
767. nigrahah: He Who has a firm control over all creation.
768. vyagrah: He Who has no end.
769. naika-sr’ngah: He Who has many rays of effulgence radiating from Him.
770. gadagrajah: The elder brother of gada
771. catur-murtih: He of Four Forms.
772. catur-bahuh: The Four-armed.
773. catur-vyuhah: He of the form of four forms
774. catur-gatih: He Who is in the form of the four purusharthas.
775. catur-atma: He Who has four forms in His vyUha incarnation.
776. catur-bhavah: The Source of the four – varnas, asramas, purursharthas, etc.
777. catur-veda-vit: He Who is the Knower of the four Vedas.
778. eka-pat: He Whose manifestation in the form of this Universe is only one-fourth of Himself.
779. samavartah: He Who takes incarnations again and again for the benefit of His devotees.
780. nivrttatma: He whose mind is turned away from worldly attachments.
781. dur-jayah: He Who is Invincible.
782. dur-atikramah: He Who cannot be bypassed by those who seek relief from samsaraw
783. dur-labhah: He Who is difficult to attain for those who are not single-minded in their devotion to Him.
784. dur-gamah: He Who is difficult to attain because of His Effulgence.
785. dur-gah: He Whose realization is constrained by our own limitations.
786. dur-avasah: He whose place of residence (Sri vaikunTham) is not easy to attain.
787. durari-ha: The Dispeller of the evil-minded enemies.
788. Subha’ngah: He with an auspicious form that is meditated upon by His true devotees.
789. loka-sara’ngah: He Who is reachable through the essence (sara) of the vedas, namely pranava. And is the object of devotion (loka-sara).
790. su-tantuh: He Who has expanded this Universe starting from Himself.
791. tantu-vardhanah: He Who augments the expansion of Himself into this world, by protecting it.
792. indra-karma: He Who is responsible for the powers of indra.
793. mahA-karma: He of magnanimous actions.
794. krta-karma: One Who has achieved all there is to achieve.
795. Krtagamah: The Propounder of spiritual texts.
796. udbhavah: He Who rose above samsara.
797. Sundarah: He Who is handsome.
798. sundah: He Who is soft to His devotees.
799. ratna-nabhah: He with a gem-like navel.
800. su-locanah: One with beautiful eyes.
801. Arkah: He Who is praised.
802. vaja-sanih: He Who provides for the nourishment of all His creation.
803. sr’ngi: He Who had a horn in His matsya and varAha incarnations.
804. jayantah: The Conquerer.
805. sarva-vij-jayI: He Who is Omniscient and Victorious.
806. suvarna-binduh: He Who has a beautiful form with golden-colored beautiful limbs
807. a-kshobhyah: He who is unshaken by desire.
808. sarva-vag-isvara-isvarah: The Lord of all who have a mastery over all words.
809. maha-hradah: He Who has created the great oceans so that the earth does not become completely dry and perish.
810. maha-gartah: The Great Charioteer of mahabharata fame.
811. maha-bhutah: He Who considers great men as His own.
812. maha-nidhih: He Who has the great treasure in the form of His devotees.
813. kumudah: He Who is on this earth with delight by enjoying the association with His devotees.
814. kundarah: The Bestower of the knowledge of the Supreme Reality
815. kundah: He Who cleanses the sins of His devotees.
816. parjanyah: He Who bestows His blessings on the devotees like the rain-cloud.
817. pavanah: He Who is the forrn of the wind.
818. anilah: He Who is easily accessible to His devotees
819. amrtasah: He Who feeds His devotees with the Nectar –
820. amrta-vapuh: He of a Nectar-like body.
821. sarvaj~nah: He Who knows all.
822. sarvato-mukhah: He Who has faces on all sides.
823. su-labhah: He Who can be easily attained.
824. su-vratah: He Who has taken a good and strong vow.
825. siddhah: He Whose protection is ever available for his devotees.
826. Satru-jit-satru-tapanah: He Who occupies the bodies of Satru- jits to torment His devotees’ enemies.
827. nyag-rodhodumbarah: He Who has the most auspicious SrI vaikuntham as His abode and He Who is ‘above the sky’
828. asvattah: He Who has established the demi-gods for performing various functions
829. canurandhra-nishudanah; He Who slew the wrestler by name canura.
830. sahasrarcih: The Thousand-rayed who illumines everything in this Universe.
831. sapta-jihvah: The seven-tongued.
832. saptaidhah: One Who is kindled in the form of fire by the seven kinds of offerings.
833. sapta-vahanah: He Who has seven vehicles in the form of the seven Vedic mantra-s represented by the seven horses of the Sun:
834. a-murtih: He Who does not have a body that is affected by karma
835. an-aghah: He Who is of blemishless character.
836. a-cintyah: He Who cannot be completely comprehended in our minds.
837. bhya-krt: He Who causes fear.
838. bhaya-nasanah: He Who destroys fear.
839. anuh: He Who has the power of being smaller than anything small that is known to us.
840. brhat: The Great.
841. krsah: He Who is lighter than the light and is thinner than anything thin
842. sthulah: He Who is immense.
843. guna-bhrt: He Who supports the three guNa-s of sattva, rajas, and tamas.
844. nir-gunah: He Who is bereft of the common qualities and has special flavours.
845. mahan: He Who is supreme in everything.
846. a-dhrtah: The Unconstrained.
847. sva-dhrtah: He Who is Self-sustained and superior
848. svasyah: He Who has a glorious status and is superior over the mukta-s.
849. prag-vamsah: He Who is the cause of the eternally free souls
850. vamsa-vardhanah: He Who keeps His progeny growing
851. bhara-bhrt: He Who shoulders the burden.
852. kathitah: He Whose greatness is extolled by all the Vedas, Puranas, etc.
853. yogI: He Who is endowed with super-human powers.
854. yogisah: He Who is the foremost Lord of all yogins.
855. sarva-kama-dah: He Who bestows all desires.
856. asramah: He Who provides an abode of rest for the seekers.
857. Sramanah: He Who makes it possible to continue the effort of uncompleted yoga in the next birth.
858. ksamah: He Who alone is left behind at the time of pralaya.
859. suparnah: One Who has beautiful wings and He has suparna – Garuda as His vahana.
860. vayu-vahanah: He Who makes the wind flow for the benefit of sustaining life.
861. dhanur-dharah: The wielder of the bow.
862. dhanur-vedah: The Propounder of the science of archery.
863. dandah: He Who is verily the weapon (power) of yama – the danda.
864. damayita: The Subduer of the enemies of His devotees.
865. a-damah: He Who is not subdued by anyone.
866. a-parajitah: He Who is invincible.
867. sarva-sahah: The Supporter of all the other deities.
868. niyanta: He Who directs.
869. niyamah: He Who controls.
870. yamah: He Who is beyond yama or mrityu .
871. sattva-van: He Who controls the sattva guna that paves the way for liberation
872. Sattvikah: He Who confers the fruits of sattva guna
873. Satyah: One Who is well-disposed towards pious souls.
874. satya-dharma-parayanah: He Who is pleased with the true dharma practiced by His devotees
875. abhiprayah: He Who is the object of choice.
876. priyarhah: He Who is rightly the object of love.
877. arhah: The greatest Lord to be worshipped.
878. priya-krt: He Who does what is wanted by others.
879. prIti-vardhanah: Who increases the joy of His devotees
880. vihayasa-gatih: He Who is the means for the attainment of paramapadam.
881. Jyotih: The Light that leads to Sri Vaikuntham and is self-luminous.
882. su-rucih: He of lovely effulgence
883. huta-bhug-vibhuh: He that is the Bright Fortnight of the Moon.
884. ravih: The Sun with his brilliance.
885. virocanah: He of various splendors – such as Sun, moon, day, night, etc.
886. suryah: One who generates Sri or brilliance in surya or agni.
887. Savita: He Who produces or brings life in the form of the Sun.
888. ravi-locanah: He Who illuminates.
889. ananta-huta-bhug-bhokta: He Who is indra and brahma
890. sukha-dah: The Giver of Bliss to His devotees.
891. naika-dah: The Giver of many things
892. agra-jah: He Who manifests in front of the mukta-s.
893. a-nir-vinnah: He Who is not tired of fulfilling the wishes of His devotees.
894. sada-marshI: He Who is ever patient
895. lokadhishthanam: The Support of all the worlds.
896. adbhutah: He Who is extremely wonderful.
897. sanat: The Object of enjoyment.
898. sanatana-tamah: The Most Ancient.
899. kapilah: He Who is of beautiful complexion.
900. kapir-avyayah: He Who enjoys the never-diminishing Bliss.
901. svasti-dah: The Giver of Auspiciousness.
902. svasti-krt: The Doer of good to the devotees.
903. svasti: He Who is Auspiciousness.
904. svasti-bhuk: The Protector of all that is auspicious.
905. svasti-dakshinah: He Who gives auspicious things as dakshina to his devotees.
906. a-raudrah: He Who is not driven to anger easily.
907. Kundali: He Who is bedecked with beautiful ear-rings.
908. cakrI: One with the Discus in His arm.
909. vikrami: He Who has great prowess.
910. urjita-sasanah: He of inviolable commands.
911. sabdatigah: He Who is beyond words.
912. sabda-sahah: He Who shoulders the burden
913. sisirah: He Who rushed to render help.
914. sarvari-karah: He Who had the destructive weapons in his hands.
915. a-krurah: He Who was not cruel.
916. pesalah: He Who is charming and soft
917. dakshath: He Who removes evil elements very quickly
918. dakshinah: He Who is pleasing and amiable.
919. kshaminam-varah: The foremost in bearing the burden of protection of His devotees
920. vidvat-tamah: The Best among those who know what to do.
921. vita-bhayah: He because of Whom fear is dispelled.
922. punya-sravana-kIrtanah: He Whose nama sravanam and kirtanam are purifying.
923. uttaranah: He Who lifts up.
924. dushkrti-ha: He Who slays the evil-doers
925. punyah: The Purifier.
926. dus_svapna-nasanah: The Remover of evil dreams.
927. vIra-ha: He Who is most powerful.
928. rakshanah: The Savior.
929. santah: He Who makes those who have sought refuge in Him prosper.
930. jivanah: The Life-Giver.
931. paryavasthitah: He Who stands beside.
932. ananta-rupah: He of infinite Forms.
933. ananta-srih: He of infinite wealth, glory, power, etc.
934. jita-manyuh: He Who has conquered His anger.
935. bayapahah: He Who destroys the fear in the mind of the devotee.
936. catur-asrah: One Who is skilled in all aspects.
937. gabhiratma: He of deep and profound nature.
938. vidisah: One Who can be reached from all directions.
939. vyadisah: He Who appoints the different gods in their respective positions
940. disah: He Who commands.
941. anadih: He Who is not realized by many because of their ignorance
942. bhur-bhuvah: He Who supports that which supports the earth. Sky etc
943. lakshmih: The Wealth.
944. suviro: Good fighter.
945. rucira’ngadah: He Who bestows His lovely form for His devotees to enjoy.
946. jananah: The Creator.
947. jana-janmadih: He Who is the root cause of all beings
948. bhimah: He Who is frightful to those who do not follow dharma.
949. bhima-parakramya: one who is the all powerful figher.
950. Aadhaaranilayah: One who is the fundamental sustainer
951. Adhaataa: Above whom there is no other to control or to command
952. Pushpahaasah: He who shines like an opening flower.
953. Prajaagarah: Ever-Awaked -He who knows no sleep
954. Oordhvagah: One who walks the path of truth
955. Satpaatacharah: One who walks the path of truth.
956. Praanadah: One who gives ‘Praana’ to all.
957. Pranavah: One who is The Infinite reality is indicated by ‘OM’ in the Vedas.
958. Panah: The supreme Manager of the universe.
959. Pramaanam: He whose very form is the Vedas
960. Praananilayah: He in whom all praanas stand established.
961. Praana-brit: He who rules over all Praanas
962. Praana-jeevanah: He who maintains the life-birth in all living creatures
963. Tattvam: He who isthe Reality that which is eternal
964. Tattvavit: One who has realized fully the reality.
965. Ekaatmaa: Supersoul in the universe.
966. Janma-mrityu-jaraa-atigah: One who has no change or modifications in Himself
967. Bhoor-bhuvas-svas-taruh: One who nurtures the the three lokas.
968. Tarrah: One who helps all to cross -over
969. Savitaa: Hewho is the eternal father of the entire Universe.
970. Pra-pitaamahah: He who is the father of even the Father of all Beings
971. Yajnah: One whose very nature is yajna.
972. Yajna-patih: The lord of all yajnas
973. Yajvaa: The one who performs Yajna according to the strict prescriptions laid down in Vedas.
974. Yajnaangah: One whose limbs are employed in Yajna.
975. Yajna-vaahanah: One who fulfils Yajnas
976. Yajna-bhrit: the ruler of the Yajnas
977. Yajna-Krit: One who performs Yajna
978. Yajnee: One who is constant ‘Enjoyer’ of the perpetual Yajnas
979. Yajnee: All that is offered into the sacred Fire during a Yajna
980. Yajna-saadhanah: One who fulfills all Yajnas.
981. Yajnaantakrit: One who performs the last act in all Yajnas.
982. yagna-guhyam: One who is the most profound truth to be realised in all yajnas
983. Annam: One who has himself become the food
984. Annaadah: Onewho eats the food.
985. Aatma-yohin: One who is himself the material cause
986. Svayam-jaatah: One who is the lord of the universe
987. Vai-Khaanah: The one who dug through the earth
988. saama-gaayanah: One who signs the Saama-songs
989. Devakeenandhanah: He who was born to Devakee in his Incarnation as Krishna
990. Srashtaa: One who creates
991. Kshiteesah: One who is the lord of the earth.
992. Paapa-naasanah: meditating upon whom, all vaasanaas are liquidated.
993. Samkha-bhrit: One who has the divine conch named Paanchajanya
994. Nandakee: The lord’s sword is called Nandaka.
995. Chakree: one who carries the discus called Sudarsana.
996. Saarnga-dhanvaa: One who aims his unerring bow called Saarnga
997. Gadda-dharah: One who holds his divine club (Mace) celebrated as Kaumodakee
998. Rathanga-paanih: One who has the wheel of the chariot as his weapon.
999. Akshobhyah: One who cannot be exasperated by anyone
1000. Sarva-praharanaayudhah: He who has all implements for all kinds of assault and fight.
Vanamalee gadhee sarnghee Sanghee Chakree ca nandaki |
Sreemaan NaarayaNo VishnurVasuDevOabhirakshathu ||
Sree VasuDeVoabhirakshathu Om Nama: ithi |