Names of Lord Vishnu starting from 941-975 and these names can be mapped to Uttarabhadrapada/Uttarattadi Nakshatra. People with Moon in this nakshatra can chant these names of the lord for a connect with Maha Vishnu.
941. anadih: He Who is not realized by many because of their ignorance
942. bhur-bhuvah: He Who supports that which supports the earth. Sky etc
943. lakshmih: The Wealth.
944. suviro: Good fighter.
945. rucira’ngadah: He Who bestows His lovely form for His devotees to enjoy.
946. jananah: The Creator.
947. jana-janmadih: He Who is the root cause of all beings
948. bhimah: He Who is frightful to those who do not follow dharma.
949. bhima-parakramya: one who is the all powerful figher.
950. Aadhaaranilayah: One who is the fundamental sustainer
951. Adhaataa: Above whom there is no other to control or to command
952. Pushpahaasah: He who shines like an opening flower.
953. Prajaagarah: Ever-Awaked -He who knows no sleep
954. Oordhvagah: One who walks the path of truth
955. Satpaatacharah: One who walks the path of truth.
956. Praanadah: One who gives ‘Praana’ to all.
957. Pranavah: One who is The Infinite reality is indicated by ‘OM’ in the Vedas.
958. Panah: The supreme Manager of the universe.
959. Pramaanam: He whose very form is the Vedas
960. Praananilayah: He in whom all praanas stand established.
961. Praana-brit: He who rules over all Praanas
962. Praana-jeevanah: He who maintains the life-birth in all living creatures
963. Tattvam: He who isthe Reality that which is eternal
964. Tattvavit: One who has realized fully the reality.
965. Ekaatmaa: Supersoul in the universe.
966. Janma-mrityu-jaraa-atigah: One who has no change or modifications in Himself
967. Bhoor-bhuvas-svas-taruh: One who nurtures the the three lokas.
968. Tarrah: One who helps all to cross -over
969. Savitaa: Hewho is the eternal father of the entire Universe.
970. Pra-pitaamahah: He who is the father of even the Father of all Beings
971. Yajnah: One whose very nature is yajna.
972. Yajna-patih: The lord of all yajnas
973. Yajvaa: The one who performs Yajna according to the strict prescriptions laid down in Vedas.
974. Yajnaangah: One whose limbs are employed in Yajna.
975. Yajna-vaahanah: One who fulfils Yajnas