Vishnu sahasranamam names from 648 to 683 – Shlokha 69-72 and can be mapped to the Jyestha Nakshatra.
648. kalaneminiha: The destroyer of the wheel of ignorance of Time.
649. saurih: The son of Sura
651. sura-janesvarah: The Chief of the sura-s or the valiant people.
652. tri-lokatma: He Who is the atma for everything in all the three worlds.
653. tri-lokesah: The Ruler of the three worlds.
654 kesavah: One who has beautiful locks of hair.
655. kesiha: He who killed the asura by name Kesi.
656. harih: The green-hued.
657. kama-devah: The One who grants all desires.
658. kama-palah: The Protector of those who desire Him.
659. kami: He who is of fulfilled desires.
660. kantah: He Who is charming.
661.krtagamah: The Revealer of the sacred mantra-s to the pure-minded.
662. anirdesya-vapuh: He of indefinable form.
663. vishnuh: The Pervader.
664. virah: The Valiant.
665. anantah: The Limitless.
666. dhananjayah: He Who surpasses all other wealth in being desired.
667. brahmanyah: He who is beneficial to anyone pursuing Brahman.
668. brahma-krt-brahma: The Creator Who created Brahma
669. brahma: The Supreme Brahman, Paramatma.
670. brahma-vivardhanah: He Who grows and nurtures everything in a big way
671. brahmavit: The Knower of the Vedas.
672. brahmanah: The Instructor of the Vedas.
673. brahmi: He who possesses all the brahmanic qualities
674. brahmanjah: The Knower of the inner meaning of the Vedas.
675. brahmana-priyah: He Who is specially liked by the brahamanas.
676. mahakramah: He Who provides easy step-by-step access for the elevation of His devotee.
677. mahakarma:He of great actions.
678. mahatejah: He of great Resplendence.
679. mahoragah: He Who has the serpent ananta as His bed.
680. mahakratuh: He Who is worshiped by the great yagas.
681. mahayajva: He Who performs great sacrifices.
682. mahayajnah: He Who manifests Himself in the form of the best of yajnas.
683. mahahavih: He Who is worshiped with supreme oblations.