Names of Lord Vishnu starting from 906-940 out of 1000 and Shlokha 97-100 can be mapped to Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra. People with Moon in this nakshatra can chant these names for Spiritual upliftment.
906. a-raudrah: He Who is not driven to anger easily.
907. Kundali: He Who is bedecked with beautiful ear-rings.
908. cakri: One with the Discus in His arm.
909. vikrami: He Who has great prowess.
910. urjita-sasanah: He of inviolable commands.
911. sabdatigah: He Who is beyond words.
912. sabda-sahah: He Who shoulders the burden
913. sisirah: He Who rushed to render help.
914. sarvari-karah: He Who had the destructive weapons in his hands.
915. a-krurah: He Who was not cruel.
916. pesalah: He Who is charming and soft
917. dakshath: He Who removes evil elements very quickly
918. dakshinah: He Who is pleasing and amiable.
919. kshaminam-varah: The foremost in bearing the burden of protection of His devotees
920. vidvat-tamah: The Best among those who know what to do.
921. vIta-bhayah: He because of Whom fear is dispelled.
922. punya-sravana-kIrtanah: He Whose nama sravanam and kirtanam are purifying.
923. uttaranah: He Who lifts up.
924. dushkrti-ha: He Who slays the evil-doers
925. punyah: The Purifier.
926. dus_svapna-nasanah: The Remover of evil dreams.
927. vIra-ha: He Who is most powerful.
928. rakshanah: The Savior.
929. santah: He Who makes those who have sought refuge in Him prosper.
930. jivanah: The Life-Giver.
931. paryavasthitah: He Who stands beside.
932. ananta-rupah: He of infinite Forms.
933. ananta-srih: He of infinite wealth, glory, power, etc.
934. jita-manyuh: He Who has conquered His anger.
935. bayapahah: He Who destroys the fear in the mind of the devotee.
936. catur-asrah: One Who is skilled in all aspects.
937. gabhiratma: He of deep and profound nature.
938. vidisah: One Who can be reached from all directions.
939. vyadisah: He Who appoints the different gods in their respective positions
940. disah: He Who commands.