Names of Vishnu Sahasranamam starting from 375 to 417 out of 1000 names. Slokha 41-44 out of 108. People with moon in Poorva Phalguni Nakshatra can chant these names of Lord Vishnu for Spiritual upliftment.
375. udbhavah: He who removes and is beyond the bondage of samsara.
376. khsobhanah: The Creator of beauty.
377. devah: He who is the light.
378. srI-garbhah: He who has Lakshmi in Him in the form of the Universe.
379. paramesvarah: The Supreme God.
380. karanam: The Means.
381. karanam: The Cause
382. karta: The Agent.
383. vikarta: He who undergoes modifications.
384. gahanah: He who is deep.
385. guhah: The Savior.
386. vyavasayah: The Pivot of the solar system.
387. vyavasthanah: The basis.
388. samsthanah: The final end.
389. sthana-dah: The Giver of the Supreme Abode.
390. dhruvah: The fixed pole star.
391. pararddhih: He who is full of noble and auspicious qualities.
392. parma-spashtah: He whose greatness is explicit.
393. tushtah: He who is full of happiness.
394. pushtah: He who is full of noble qualities.
395. subekshanah: He who has auspicious eyes.
396. ramah: He who delights others.
397. viramah: He before whom all become powerless.
398. virajo-margah: He who shows the flawless path.
399. neyah: He who lets Himself be governed by devotees
400. nayah: He who draws everyone towards Himself.
401. anayah: He who cannot be spirited away.
402. virah: Valiant
403. saktimatam-sreshthah: The Greatest among the powerful.
404. dharmah: Virtue Incarnate.
405. dharmavid-uttamah: The foremost among those who are conscious of dharma.
406. vaikunthah: Remover of obstacles to merge the soul.
407. purushah: The Purifier.
408. pranah: The vital life -breath.
410. pranamah: He who deserves to be worshiped.
411. prthuh: Well-known.
412. hiranya-garbhah: He who delights everyone’s heart.
413. satru-ghnah: The Slayer of the enemies.
414. vyaptah: He who is full of love and affection.
415. vayuh: He who moves towards devotees.417. adhokshajah: He whose prominence