976. Yajna-bhrit: the ruler of the Yajnas
977. Yajna-Krit: One who performs Yajna
978. Yajnee: One who is constant ‘Enjoyer’ of the perpetual Yajnas
979. Yajnee: All that is offered into the scared Fire during a Yajna
980. Yajna-saadhanah: One who fulfills all Yajnas.
981. Yajnaantakrit: One who performs the last act in all Yajnas.
982. yagna-guhyam: One who is the most profound truth to be realised in all yajnas
983. Annam: One who has himself become the food
984. Annaadah: Onewho eats the food.
985. Aatma-yohin: One who is himself the material cause
986. Svayam-jaatah: One who is the lord of the universe
987. Vai-Khaanah: The one who dug through the earth
988. saama-gaayanah: One who signs the Saama-songs
989. Devakeenandhanah: He who was born to Devakee in his Incarnation as Krishna
990. Srashtaa: One who creates
991. Kshiteesah: One who is the lord of the earth.
992. Paapa-naasanah: meditating upon whom, all vaasanaas are liquidated.
993. Samkha-bhrit: One who has the divine conch named Paanchajanya
994. Nandakee: The lord’s sword is called Nandaka.
995. Chakree: one who carries the discus called Sudarsana.
996. Saarnga-dhanvaa: One who aims his unerring bow called Saarnga
997. Gadda-dharah: One who holds his divine club (Mace) celebrated as Kaumodakee
998. Rathanga-paanih: One who has the wheel of the chariot as his weapon.
999. Akshobhyah: One who cannot be exasperated by anyone
1000. Sarva-praharanaayudhah: He who has all implements for all kinds of assault and fight.
This slokha is normally chanted before embarking for a Long-journey.
Vanamalee gadhee sarnghee Sanghee Chakree ca nandaki |
Sreemaan NaarayaNo VishnurVasuDevOabhirakshathu ||
Sree VasuDeVoabhirakshathu Om Nama: ithi |