Names of the Lord starting from 266 to 300 of 1000 names of Vishnu Sahasranama. These names of Lord Vishnu can be mapped to the Pushya Nakshatra lorded by Brihaspati.
Chanting the below mentioned names of the god is considered good if the Moon of a Native is in Pushya ( Pooyam, Poosan) Nakshatra considered to be the most auspicious Nakshatra.
266. su-bhujah: One with majestic arms.
267. dur-dharah: One who is difficult to comprehend
268. vagmi: He who has words which are praise-worthy.
269. mahendrah: The God of Indra and other gods.
270. vasu-dah: The Giver of wealth.
271. vasuh: He who is Himself the wealth sought by those who have realized the Truth.
272. naika-rupah: He who is of Infinite forms.
273. brihad-rupah: He who is of an immense form.
274. Sipi-vishtah: He who pervades the rays.
275. prakasanah: One who illumines everything.
276. ojas-tejo-dyuti-dharah: One who is endowed with strength, vigor and brilliance.
277. prakasatma: He of a nature that is well-known to all.
278. pratapanah: He who destroys his enemies.
279. Rddhah: He who is full in all respects.
280. spashya-taksharah: He of clear words.
281. mantrah: One who represents the mantras.
282. candra-amsuh: He who is possessed of the effulgent rays like those of the moon.
283. bhaskara-dyutih: He who has the effulgence of the sun.
284. amrta-amsu-udbhavah: The source of nectar-rayed moon.
285. bhanuh: The lustrous Sun or One who is Radiant.
286. sasabinduh: One who controls the paths of the planets and the stars.
287. suresvarah: The Lord of the gods.
288. aushadham: The Medicine.
289. jagatah-setuh: The bridge for crossing the ocean of samsara.
290. satya-dharma-parakramah: One whose qualities and valor are always true.
291. bhuta-bhavya-bhavan-nathah: The Lord of all in the past, present and future.
292. pavanah: He who moves like the wind.
293. pavanah: He who purifies everything.
294. analah: One who always confers good
295. kama-ha: The Destroyer of desires.
296. kama-krt: One who creates desirable things, and also fulfils the desires.
297. kantah: He who is charming.
298. kamah: One who is Lovable
299. kama-pradah: The Grantor of wishes.
300. prabhuh: One who has the supreme power to attract the minds of all towards Himself.