266. su-bhujah: One with majestic arms.
267. dur-dharah: One who is difficult to comprehend
268. vagmi: He who has words which are praise-worthy.
269. mahendrah: The God of Indra and other gods.
270. vasu-dah: The Giver of wealth.
271. vasuh: He who is Himself the wealth sought by those who have realized the Truth.
272. naika-rupah: He who is of Infinite forms.
273. brihad-rupah: He who is of an immense form.
274. Sipi-vishtah: He who pervades the rays.
275. prakasanah: One who illumines everything.
276. ojas-tejo-dyuti-dharah: One who is endowed with strength, vigor and brilliance.
277. prakasatma: He of a nature that is well-known to all.
278. pratapanah: He who destroys his enemies.
279. Rddhah: He who is full in all respects.
280. spashya-taksharah: He of clear words.
281. mantrah: One who represents the mantras.
282. candra-amsuh: He who is possessed of the effulgent rays like those of the moon.
283. bhaskara-dyutih: He who has the effulgence of the sun.
284. amrta-amsu-udbhavah: The source of nectar-rayed moon.
285. bhanuh: The lustrous Sun or One who is Radiant.
286. sasabinduh: One who controls the paths of the planets and the stars.
287. suresvarah: The Lord of the gods.
288. aushadham: The Medicine.
289. jagatah-setuh: The bridge for crossing the ocean of samsara.
290. satya-dharma-parakramah: One whose qualities and valor are always true.
291. bhuta-bhavya-bhavan-nathah: The Lord of all in the past, present and future.
292. pavanah: He who moves like the wind.
293. pavanah: He who purifies everything.
294. analah: One who always confers good
295. kama-ha: The Destroyer of desires.
296. kama-krt: One who creates desirable things, and also fulfils the desires.
297. kantah: He who is charming.
298. kamah: One who is Lovable
299. kama-pradah: The Grantor of wishes.
300. prabhuh: One who has the supreme power to attract the minds of all towards Himself.