338. a-sokah: The dispeller of sorrows.
339. taranah: He who takes others to the other shore.
340. tarah: The Savior.
341. surah: The Valiant.
342. saurih: The son of valiant people.
343. janesvarah: The Lord of the people.
344. anukulah: One who is within bounds.
345. satavartah: He who has several incarnations to sustain dharma
346. padmi: He who carries the lotus in His hand.
347. padma-nibhekshanah: One who has eyes which resemble the lotus.
348. padma-nabhah: One with a lotus-like navel.
349. aravindakshah: The Lotus-eyed.
350. padma-garbhah: He who is installed in a lotus.
351. sarira-bhrt: The Protector of the bodies of everyone through food and life-energy.
352. maharddhih: He of immense riches.
353. rddhah: One who keeps growing; Prosperous.
354. vrddhatma: One who is full-grown.
355. mahakshah: One with Great Eyes.
356. garuda-dvajah: One who has Garuda in His banner.
257. atulah: One who is the Incomparable.
358. sarabhah: The Destroyer of evil.
359. bhimah: The Formidable.
360. samayajnah: The Knower of the conventions.
361. havir-harih: Hari who is the recipient of the havis offered in the yajna.
362. sarva-lakshna-lakshanyah: He who is the abode of all the auspicious qualities
363. lakshmIvan: He who is always with Lakshmi.
364. samtinjayah: He who is victorious in battles.
365. viksharah: He who never wanes.
366. rohitah: He who is of red complexion.
367. margah: He who is sought after.
368. hetuh: The Cause.
369. damodarah: One who was tied around His waist by ropes by Yashodha.
370. sahah: He who has patience.
371. mahidharah: The Supporter of the Earth.
372. mahi-bhagah: He who is extremely Fortunate.
373. vegavan: He who is quick.
374. amitasanah: The voracious Eater