It is good to chant these names of Vishnu if the moon of the person is in Ashlesha Nakshara.
301. yugadi-krt: The Creator at the beginning of a yuga.
302. yugavartah: He who revolves the yugas.
303. naika-mayah: He who is responsible for wonders.
304. mahasanah: He who is a voracious eater.
305. adrsyah: He Who cannot be seen.
306. vyakta-rupah: He of a manifest form.
307. sahasra-jit: The Conqueror of thousands.
308. ananta-jit: One whose victory is endless.
309. ishTah: One who is liked by everyone.
310. aviSishTah: He who is impartial to everyone.
311. SishTeshTah: He who is dear to eminent persons.
312. SikhanDI: He who wears a peacock feather.
313. nahushah: One who binds.
314. vRshah: He who is the embodiment of dharma.
315. krodha-hA: He who does not have anger.
316. krodha-kRt: He who developed anger.
317. kartA: He who slays.
318. viSva-bAhuh: He who has arms for the good of the world.
319. mahI-dharah: The Supporter of the world.
320. acyutah: He who does not fall from His status.
321. prathitah: One who is famous and with great reputation.
322. pranah: The Life-Breath.
323. prana-dah: The Life-Giver.
324. vasavanujah: The younger brother of vasava or indra.
325. apam-nidhih: The Sustainer of the waters of the ocean.
326. adhishthanam: The Support.
327. apramattah: The Vigilant.
328. pratishthitah: He who is self-dependent.
329. skandha: He who destroys.
330. skanda-dharah: The Supporter of skanda.
331. dhuryah: The Supporter.
332. vara-dah: The Grantor of boons.
333. vayu-vahanah: He who has Vayu as His vehicle.
334. vasu-devah: He who pervades everywhere
335. brhad-bhanuh: He who has brightness
336. adi-devah: The First Deity.
337. purandarah: The Destroyer of the sufferings.