Names of Lord Vishnu starting from 830 to 870 – Shlokha 89-92 and can be mapped to Dhanishta/Avittam Nakshatra.
830. sahasrarcih: The Thousand-rayed who illumines everything in this Universe.
831. sapta-jihvah: The seven-tongued.
832. saptaidhah: One Who is kindled in the form of fire by the seven kinds of offerings.
833. sapta-vahanah: He Who has seven vehicles in the form of the seven Vedic mantra-s represented by the seven horses of the Sun:
834. a-murtih: He Who does not have a body that is affected by karma
835. an-aghah: He Who is of blemishless character.
836. a-cintyah: He Who cannot be completely comprehended in our minds.
837. bhya-krt: He Who causes fear.
838. bhaya-nasanah: He Who destroys fear.
839. anuh: He Who has the power of being smaller than anything small that is known to us.
840. brhat: The Great.
841. krsah: He Who is lighter than the light and is thinner than anything thin
842. sthulah: He Who is immense.
843. guna-bhrt: He Who supports the three guNa-s of sattva, rajas, and tamas.
844. nir-gunah: He Who is bereft of the common qualities and has special flavours.
845. mahan: He Who is supreme in everything.
846. a-dhrtah: The Unconstrained.
847. sva-dhrtah: He Who is Self-sustained and superior
848. svasyah: He Who has a glorious status and is superior over the mukta-s.
849. prag-vamsah: He Who is the cause of the eternally free souls
850. vamsa-vardhanah: He Who keeps His progeny growing
851. bhara-bhrt: He Who shoulders the burden.
852. kathitah: He Whose greatness is extolled by all the Vedas, Puranas, etc.
853. yogI: He Who is endowed with super-human powers.
854. yogisah: He Who is the foremost Lord of all yogins.
855. sarva-kama-dah: He Who bestows all desires.
856. asramah: He Who provides an abode of rest for the seekers.
857. Sramanah: He Who makes it possible to continue the effort of uncompleted yoga in the next birth.
858. ksamah: He Who alone is left behind at the time of pralaya.
859. suparnah: One Who has beautiful wings and He has suparna – Garuda as His vahana.
860. vayu-vahanah: He Who makes the wind flow for the benefit of sustaining life.
861. dhanur-dharah: The wielder of the bow.
862. dhanur-vedah: The Propounder of the science of archery.
863. dandah: He Who is verily the weapon (power) of yama – the danda.
864. damayita: The Subduer of the enemies of His devotees.
865. a-damah: He Who is not subdued by anyone.
866. a-parajitah: He Who is invincible.
867. sarva-sahah: The Supporter of all the other deities.
868. niyanta: He Who directs.
869. niyamah: He Who controls.
870. yamah: He Who is beyond yama or mrityu . S