Names of Lord Vishnu from 534 to 570 and Shlokha 57-60 and these names can be mapped to Swati Nakshatra.
534. maharshih: The Great Seer.
535. kapilacaryah: He Who is a teacher.
536. krtajnah: He Who remembers the good deed done.
537. medinipatih: The Lord or Protector of the Earth.
538. tripadah: He Who is in the form of pranava mantra with three letters.
539. tridasadhyakshah: The Savior of the thirty-three gods.
540. maha-sringah: The Big-tusked Varaha.
541. kritantakrit: He who kills death himself.
542. mahavarahah: He Who appeared in the form of the Great Boar.
543. govindah: One who is praised by the gods.
544. sushenah: He who is equipped with a body with suddha sattva sakti.
545. kanakangadi: He Who is adorned by armlets of gold.
546. guyhah: He who is concealed.
547. gabhirah: He who is deep or mysterious.
548. gahanah: He who is beyond comprehension and Inexplicable.
549. guptah: He who is hidden.
550. cakragadadharah: The bearer of the discus and the mace.
551. vedhah: The Provider.
552. svangah: He who is both the Instrumental Cause and the Material Cause of the Universe.
553. ajitah: He who is unconquered, and unconquerable.
554. krshnah: One who is always in a state of Bliss and the Dark-hued.
555. drdhah: He Who assumes firm and concrete vyuha forms for the benefit of His devotees
556. sankarshanah: He Who draws others near Him.
557. acyutah: One who never slips from His glory
558. varunah: He Who envelops.
559. varunah: He Who is with those who have sought Him as their Lord or svami.
560. vrikshah: He Who provides shade like a tree
561. pushkarakshah: He Who has
beautiful lotus-like eyes.
562. maha-manah: He Who has a great mind.
563. bhagavan: He Who is worthy of worship.
564. bhagaha: He Who is possessed of auspicious qualities.
565. nandi or anandi: He Who has nanda as His father
566. vanamali: He Who has the vanamala garland.
567. halayudhah: One Who has the plough in His hand.
568. adityah: who was son of Aditi in her previous birth.
569. jyotir-adityah: The Resplendent Sun
570 sahishnuh: He Who is endowed with enormous patience.
570. gati-sattamah: The best instructor in the path of dharma.