Names of Vishnu Sahasranamam from Shlokha 5 to Shlokha 8 can be chanted by a person with Moon in Bharani Nakshatra. The lord of Bharani is Yama Deva.
37. Svayambhuh: He who manifests Himself by His own free will.
38. Shambhuh: One who causes happiness to everyone by the beauty of His appearance
39. Adityah: One who is the Adityas.
40. Pushkarakshah: The Lotus-eyed.
41. Maha-Svanah: He of the venerable sound
42. Anadi-Nidhanah: One who is without beginning or end.
43. Dhata: The creator
44. Vidhata: The producer
45. Dhaturuttamah: One who is the best
46. Aprameyah: One who cannot be defined but who can only be experienced
47. Hrshikesah: Controller of the sense-organs
48. Padma-Nabhah: One from whose navel the universe emanates.
49. Amara-Prabhuh: The Lord of the immortal gods.
50. Visva Karma: The Creator of the Universe.
51. Manuh: The Great Thinker
52. Tvashta: One who created all the different forms and names in this Universe
53. Sthavishthah: One who is huge in size
54. Sthavirah: One who has always existed
55. Dhruvah: One who is unaffected by Time, Unchanging, Permanent.
56. Agrahyah: One who is beyond understanding
57. Shashvatah: One who is eternal.
58. Krshnah: One who has a dark-blue complexion and all attractive
59. Lohitakshah: One with eyes red like the beautiful lotus flower.
60. Pradrdanah: The Destroyer.
61. Prabhutah: One who is endowed with wisdom and greatness
62. Tri-kakud-dhama: Master of three worlds
63. Pavitram: Purity Incarnate.
64. Mangalam Param: The Embodiment of Supreme Auspiciousness.
65. Isanah: The controller.
66. Pranadah: Giver of life
67. Pranah: Life force
68. Jyeshthah: Oldest
69. Sreshthah: Most praise-worthy.
70. Prajapatih: Lord of mankind.
71. Hiranyagarbah: He who resides in a lovely Abode.
72. Bhugarbhah: Protection of the Earth
73. Madhavah: who is born in the race of a Yadhava called Madhu and for whom there is no Lord
74) Madhusudhanah: The slayer of the evil demon called Madhu.