Sahasranama: (1000 names of Vishnu) – The first 4 Shlokhas comprising of 1-36 names of Vishnu can be chanted by a person with Moon in Ashwini Nakshatra.
1: Vishvam: He who is the Universe, reason for Universe, the entire being.
2. Vishnu: He who is All Pervading, Omnipresent, Remover of darkness
3: Vashatkara: One who controls and directs
4: Bhuta-Bhavya-Bhavat-Prabhu: Lord of past, present and the future.
5: Bhuta-Krit: Creator of all beings.
6: Bhuta-Bhrt: The sustainer of all beings.
7: Bhavah: He who exists with all the splendor and independent of anything else.
8: Bhutatma: The Atma or soul of all beings
9: Bhuta-bhavanah: One who nourishes and nurtures all beings.
10: Putatma: One who has a pure Atma.
11: Paramatma: The Supreme Soul.
12: Muktanam Parama Gatih: One who is the ultimate goal for all Souls
13: Avyayah: He who is Indestructible and who gives moksha
14: Purushah: One who existed before anything else, one who completes existence.
15: Sakshi: One who directly witnesses everything.
16: Kshetrajnah: One who can direct to the place to reach supreme bliss.
17: Akshara: One whose greatness never diminishes.
18. Yogah: One who alone is the definite and unobstructed means to salvation.
19. Yogavitam neta: One who leads those who practice yoga until they reach their Goal.
20. Pradhana Purusha Isvarah: One who is the Lord of Primordial Matter as well as the Jivas.
21. Narasimha Vapuh: One who possesses a body of man and lion combined.
22. Sriman: One with a lovely form.
23. Kesavah: One with lovely locks of hair.
24. Purushottamah: The Supreme amongst the Purushas
25. Sarvah: One who is all
26. Sharvah: The Remover of all sins.
27. Shivah:One who confers auspiciousness.
28. Sthanuh: One who is gives blessing to the devotees.
29: Bhutadih: Source of the Pancha Bhoota.
30. Nidhiravyayah: One who is the never ending treasure.
31. Sambhavah: One who manifests in any form to those who sincerely seek Him.
32. Bhavanah: One who regenerates all
33. Bharta: One who supports all
34. Prabhavah: One whose birth is of a sublime nature.
35. Prabhuh: who is all powerful.
36. Isvarah: One who has the supreme power of control