Names of Lord Vishnu starting from 115 to 152 out of 1000 names of Vishnu Sahasranama. These names can be mapped to the Rohini Nakshatra which is lorded by Brahma Deva
Chanting of these names are beneficial if the Moon of a person is in Rohini Nakshatra.
115. Rudrah: One who destroys misery.
116. Bahu-sirah: One who is multi-headed
117. Babhruh: The Supporter.
118. Visva-yonih: The cause of this world
119. Suci-sravah: One who listens to words which are pure
120. Amritah: One who is nectar to His devotees.
121. Sasvata-sthanuh: One who is Eternally Firm.
122. Vararohah: One who is the most supreme object of attainment.
123. Maha-tapah: One who is endowed with great knowledge.
124. Sarva-gah: One who reaches all.
125. Sarva-vit: One who is the All-knower.
126. Bhanuh: One who shines.
127. Vishvak-senah: One who has his army for the protection of all.
128. Janardanah: One who destroys the wicked and protects people.
129. Vedah: One who is the embodiment of scriptures.
130. Vedavit: The true knower of the meaning of the vedas
131. Avyangah: One who has no imperfections.
132. Vedangah: One who has Vedas as his body
133. Vedavit: One who knows the true meaning of Vedas
134. Kavih: One who cognizes beyond ordinary perception.
135. Lokadhyakshah: Lord of the worlds
136 Suradhyakshah: Master of the devas
137 Dharmadhyakshah: Master of dharma
138. Kritakritah: The giver of blessings
139. Caturatma: One whose Self has a four-fold manifestation.
140 Catur-vyuhah: One with four forms
141 – Catur-damshtrah: Four teeth.
142 – Catur-bhujah: One with four arms.
143. Bhrajishnuh: One who is effulgent.
144. Bhojanam: One who is the object of enjoyment.
145. Bhokta: One who Enjoys
146. Sahishnuh: The Forgiver.
147. Jagadadijah: He who was born at the beginning of the Universe.
148. Anaghah: One who is uncontaminated and pure
149. Vijayah: One who is victorious
150. Jeta: The conqueror
151. Visva-yonih: The Cause of the Universe.
152. Punarvasuh: One who lives again and again as the antaratma of all his creations.