Names of Lord Vishnu starting 572 and ending at 611 out 1000 names of the Lord. The Shlokha 61-64 can be mapped to the Visakha Nakshatrah.
572. sudhanva: He Who has a splendid bow.
573. khanda-parasuh: He with the broken axe.
574. darunah: He who is merciless to those who deviate from the path of virtue.
575. dravina-pradah: The Bestower of wealth.
576. divisprk: He Who touches the skies.
577. sarvadrk: He who is in the form of knowledge of all forms.
578. vyasah: He who arranged the Vedas and the puranas
579. vacas-patih: The Master of words.
580. ayonijah: The Unborn.
581. tri-sama: He who is propounded by the three-fold Sama Veda.
582. sama-gah: The singer of Sama.
583. sama: He who removes the sins of those who sing about Him.
584. nirvanam: He who is the cause of Bliss to His devotees.
585. bheshajam: The Remedy.
586. bhishak: The Physician.
587. sannyasa-krt: He Who leads you to sanyassa.
588. Samah: He Who instructs on how to control anger.
589. Santah: He whose mind is always tranquil.
590. nishtha: The object of concentration.
591. santih: Peace and the object of meditation.
592. parayanam: The Ultimate Means.
593. Subhangah: He Who has a handsome form.
594. santi-dah: The bestower of eternal peace.
595. srashtA: The Creator.
596. ku-mudah: He who is happy in His relation to this world in various forms.
597. kuvalesayah: He Who is reclining in the waters surrounding this earth.
598. gohitah: He Who looks after the welfare of the world.
599. gopatih: The Lord of the Celestial world.
600. gopta: The Protector.
601. vrshabhakshah: He Who is the Support for the cycle of samsara in the form of dharma.
602. vrshapriyah: He who is dear to the virtuous.
603. anivarti: He Who does not turn away from dharma under any circumstance.
604. nivrttatma: He whose Nature is superior to everything.
605. samkshepta: He who constrains or limits.
606. kshema-krt: He who does what is good for His devotees.
607. sivah: He who gives auspicious things to His devotees.
608. srivatsa-vakshah: He who has the Srivatsa mole on His chest.
609. srI-vasah: The Abode of Lakshmi.
610. srI-patih: The Consort of Lakshmi
611. srImatam-varah: The Best Among those who possess affluence and knowledge.