The Forked Branch
The Vishakha Nakshatra made of 4 stars – Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Iota Librae in the constellation of Libra. These four stars form a shape that looks like the forked branch during the night sky and can be found under the bright star Spica.
The Nakshatra ranges from 20 degrees in Libra to 3.20 degrees in Scorpio and is ruled by Jupiter.
Also, this Nakshatra carries the name of deity Radha and represents the fearless who accomplish and achieve their goals by any means.
Vishakha Nakshatra is the Nakshatra of purpose, and it is called that because the natives belonging to this Nakshatra have a single-pointed focus.
The natives of Vishakha Nakshatra are very patient and ambitious. Once they choose a direction for themselves, they can do everything needed and wait for the results with patience even if the success comes a little late.
The ruling deities of Vishakha Nakshatra are the powerful Indra and Agni. This combination gives the people born under this Nakshatra the passion and courage to fight.
- The people born to Vishakha Nakshatra are highly dominant and have an appealing personality.
- They are naturally attractive and generally have a round face which gives the chubby innocence to their features.
- Though, not all Vishakha Nakshatra natives look the same. Two types of physical appearances have been noticed among the people born in Vishakha Nakshatra.
- One form of people has been tall and fatty while the other form being opposite short and lean.
Vishakha Nakshatra Male Characteristics
- A Vishakha Nakshatra male is very intelligent and full of energy and vigour.
- He is a believer of God but also has the intelligence to make the right decisions. Leads a life of truthful existence and is ready to accept modern ways of life. He does not hold on to the age-old traditions rigidly.
- Also, his belief in God does not mean he is superstitious. He strongly opposes religious fanaticism. For him, all casts, creed, and religions are the same and equally important.
- He mostly stays away from family but at the same time knows their worth. He acknowledges the people around him, sometimes more than required.
- A Vishakha Nakshatra man is mostly found to be a follower of Mahatma Gandhi and truly believes that ‘Truth is God’.
- He is known to renounce the world and take Sanyasa by the age of 35. But he does not walk away from his duties towards his family. He is known to take care of his family even while on Sanyasa.
Education and Profession
- A Vishakha Nakshatra male is a crowd player. He is a good orator and is popular with people.
- In an elocution competition, he can be a prize winner. He is also perfectly suited for a political career.
- When it comes to financials, he has a very weird spending habit. While at some times he can be very stingy, at other times he can spend a lot over something that is unrequired.
- Because of his intelligence, he can be a teacher, a mathematician, a businessman, or be suitable for high responsibility jobs, religion, and even banking.
- Consider it luck or something else, but he cannot enjoy the love of his mother. For a Vishakha Nakshatra male, any circumstances like death or unavoidable circumstances can take his mother away from him.
- But at the same time, he can be very proud of his father.
- Of course, there tend to be a lot of difference of opinion between him and his father and settling those is also not very amicable.
- So in the end, he becomes a self-dependent man who achieves everything in life through hard work.
- Because of his tough childhood, he is known to be a very good husband and father. He loves his family but has two major bad habits – alcohol and affairs.
- A Vishakha Nakshatra man is very healthy, full of energy.
- However, it has been noticed that Vishakha Nakshatra males are prone to a paralytic attack after 55 in 70% of the cases.
- They are also prone to asthma.
Vishakha Nakshatra Female Characteristics
- The characteristics of a female Vishakha Nakshatra are very similar to those for their male counterparts.
- She is very sweet to talk to and modest in behaviour. You will rarely find an arrogant Vishakha Nakshatra female.
- She is very simple and fond of makeup. She is also very religious and follows fast many times.
- Can be prone to jealousy of other women in her family and friend circle.
Education and Profession
- A Vishakha Nakshatra female is very intelligent and is seen to achieve academic excellence in arts and literature.
- She is also a good poet, and if Moon and Venus come together, she can make it big as a writer.
- She is a complete family person and utterly devoted to her husband. Her religious attitude makes her very loveable among her in-laws.
- She loves taking care of her family and takes good care of even distant relatives. She will be more close to her father-in-law.
- A female native of Vishakha Nakshatra enjoys good health. Sometimes she can suffer from kidney problems and goiter. She may also feel weakness.