- Nakshatra is a term that refers to the lunar mansion in Hindu astrology and Astronomy of Indian origin.
- There are 28 sectors in the ecliptic and nakshatra is one of it.
- As per the teaching of Indian astronomy, the moon takes 2 to 3 days to reach from one zodiac sign to the next. Therefore, to complete a full cycle, it takes 28 days.
- It is a belief in the Vedic cultures that the movement of the moon, much like its influence on the ocean, also has influence on our lives.
- It is a belief that the moon is associated with the softer aspect of one’s personality like the appearance, instinct, physical intelligence and emotional intelligence.
- Poorvashda is the 18th nakshatra as per the Hindu Astrology. Its ruling planet is the Venus. It belongs to Sagittarius and its range lies between 13-20” to 26-40”
- It is signified using the symbol of a fan, a winnowing basket, a bed or a tusk of an elephant
- The animal symbol of this particular moon sign is a male monkey, which signifies beauty intelligence and power.
- The presiding deity of Poorvashda nakshatra is the apas, who signifies cosmic waters of the universe. Therefore, individuals who are born under the Poorvashada nakshatra are set to be artistic in their lives.
- Being the 18th nakshatra, the individuals who are born under this are quite impatient, causing them to jump to conclusions way too quick.
- Individuals who are born under the Poorvashada nakshatra display an exemplary amount of intelligence. This also bestows then with excellent convincing power that can edge towards being almost extra ordinary.
- Those who are born under the Pooorvashada nakshatra are truly altruistic in nature. They provide aid to others almost at all times. However, they don’t aspect anything in return.
- Due to the convincing ability, individuals are that are unknown the Poorvashada bearing individuals are always eager to give them advise.
- Being under the rule of Apas, Poorvashada nakshatra show extreme level of intelligence that lets them grasp a lot of knowledge faster.
- An essence of sincerity is always present with those with Poorvashada nakshatra.
- Being artistic in nature, writing poems and making art gives them a more nuanced meaning of life.
- As the moon sign is that of a male monkey, there outwards appearance is lean and strong.
- Being able to present excellent counter points, those bearing poorvashada nakshatra cannot be subdued.
- As those bearing poorvashada nakshatra cannot be subdued, they cannot be given advise to from individuals that they know. Additionally, people born under this nakshatra hate being told what to do.
- Much like a male monkey can lack focus, when it comes to decision making, those with poorvadhada nakshatra are rather poor. They even find it difficult to make decisions even for small matters. However, once a decision has been made, it cannot be changed by any one.
- Poorvashada bearing individuals are subjected to a lot of criticism that can amount to being unfair.
- They have a difficulty maintaining a permanent relationship with anyone. As a result, there can be issues down the line when it comes to the matters of marriage.
- Those with poorvashada nakshatra hate being told what to do and what to not do. They block out all the external flow out of detest.
- Any benefits from the parent’s side is blocked. However, they can enjoy benefits from the his/her siblings.
- Due to the inability to keep friendships or any other kind of relationships for a long time, there can be delay in marriage.
- They can’t handle the matters they require an act of diplomacy, considering they have trouble accepting other’s opinion.
Typical Career Paths
- Due to the intelligence displayed here, the best career path to go for is that of a doctor. Additionally, being particularly artistic, another profession that they can get into is Fine arts.
- As their deity is Apas, the god of the cosmic waters, also gives them a lot of chances in intellectual fields such as marine life expert, amusement park technicians and other such.
- Being extremely convincing in nature, they can be a part of the political scenario and can even be successful there.
- As their emotional quotient can tend towards the extreme, they can just as easily be war strategist when they combine it with their intelligence.
- When we say doctor, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they have to go towards modern medicine. For instance, they can just as easily accomplish their goals while they are an herbalist or practice ayurvedic medicine.
- Some of the common characteristics of people with Poorvashada nakshatra is beautiful and slender body with extreme emotional quotient. This means that they feel emotions to the extreme.
- It is easier for those of poorvashada nakshatra to make friends.
- They are courageous in nature. However, in order to let out this nature, they need external influences like circumstances and such.
- Highly instinctual in nature. However, they don’t take decisions unless it has been analyzed in a proper manner.
- The females of poorvashada nakshatra takes decision after weighing the merits and demerits of all the available options.
- They are highly honest, and religious in nature. Additionally, they are away from any type of hypocrisy.