- Nakshatra is the lunar component of Vedic Astrology depicting the movement of the moon and the lunar constellations
- As per Indian astronomy, the moon moves into the next zodiac sign after roughly 2.3 days. Thus, it takes 28 days for the moon to complete one full cycle.
- It is believed the moon is related to the softer aspect of one’s personality like appearance, intelligence, intuition and the emotional quotient.
- Considered to be the first Nakshatra in the Hindu astrology, the Ashwini Nakshatra belongs to the Aries sign and has a range of 0.00′ to 13.20′.
- Signified by the symbol of a horse head, the Ashwini Nakshatra’s symbolic interpretation is that of swiftness, dignity and power
- The deities of the Ashwini Nakshatra are the Ashwini Kumaras, the physicians of the Gods; hence those born under the Ashwini Nakshatra are believed to have innate healing powers.
- Since it is the first Nakshatra, those born under this are seen carrying the energy of the beginnings and are not afraid to start anything new.
- Having the innate healing touch, those born under the Ashwini Nakshatra are always ready to help others and stand by their friends through thick and thin
- With the presiding deities of their Nakshatra being healers with all the knowledge in the celestial world, those born under the Ashwini Nakshatra in the material world are bestowed with an original frame of mind and are intuitive as well as great problem solvers.
- Another aspect of their personality is their playful and adventurous side that keeps others happy while at the same time these individuals are extremely independent, strong and spiritually inclined with a lot of love for their families.
- While the individuals born under the Ashwini Nakshatra are blessed with great beginnings, the same cannot be said about their finishing the tasks, and they certainly are not the best finishers.
- Their impulsiveness to start something leads to hastiness, thereby not giving the expected results at all times.
- As individuals with strong opinions, they do not readily take advice and may even feel insulted by it as they prefer to do things their way.
- The over attachment to their ideas and the desire to get results leave them disappointed if things do not turn out the way they had planned.
Typical Career Paths
- As the divine physicians themselves bless the individuals born under the Ashwini Nakshatra, they are born as natural healers. Thus, any profession dealing with healing powers is great for them. For example, they can be good doctors, healers, physiotherapists, counsellors, spiritual healers, mystics and physicians.
- Another aspect of their personality is that of understanding and revelling in beauty making them great contenders in the field of music, dance, writing and other performing arts.
- Keeping the helping nature in mind, they are extremely good working for social work organisations.
- Some common personality characteristics of the individuals born under Ashwini Nakshatra are a beautiful appearance with a calm demeanour. They generally have a broad forehead.
- They can be the best friend or the closest family member you can trust, to have your back at all times.
- These individuals are extremely patient, and as great planners, they can have the best advice, especially when you are planning to start something new.
- Their thoughtful personality and planning habits help them achieve great success in life working silently.
- The females born under the influence of this Nakshatra adopt modern life very quickly, but at the core, they remain traditional and value their history and tradition a lot.