Dhanishtha Birth Star
The 23rd birth star of Nakshatra is at the “Royal Number 23”, and that is why has the female lion as a symbol.
It has divine power because of the eight ‘Vasus’ or deities presiding the Nakshatra. The Dhanishtha Nakshatra is ruled by Apah, Anila, Anala, Dhruva, Dhara, Soma, Pravasha, and Pratyusa.
Since there are eight governing deities for the Nakshatra, its potency is derived from the combination of all the respective Vasus.
The constellation looks like a dolphin in the night sky and primarily stands for courage and love for music.
The Nakshatra has mystical ‘Khyapayitri shakti’ which bestows fame, prosperity, and success upon its natives.
The main abilities of people born under Dhanishtha Nakshatra are stability, confidence, music, dance, sharpness, dependability and hard work.
General Behavioural Characteristics
- The people born under Dhanishtha Nakshatra have very wide personality traits. They are very well in social behaviour, adaptable to their surroundings, make people near them comfortable instantly, have endearing ways, ooze confidence, vivacity, and are very charitable.
- Being social and expressive make the natives favourable for group activities.
- They are driven by constant purpose, but at the same time they are easily adaptable to their surroundings and are ready to adjust to the circumstances.
- The natives of Dhanishtha Nakshatra also have luxury prone behavioural characteristics.
Male Characteristics for Dhanishtha Nakshatra
- A male native born into Dhanishtha Nakshatra is intelligent, has good general knowledge and is an expert in his work.
- He also possesses a religious spirit.
- He also has great reserves of patience, but that trait can turn to vindication very easily. If someone crosses his path, he can wait for years and years to strike at the right time and fulfil his revenge.
- He also does not like to stray too much from his sphere of activities and does not like to do anything by the word or deed. This can mean a problem for others.
Education and Profession
- As the male natives of Dhanishtha Nakshatra have high intelligence level, they make good scientists and historians.
- He also has high patience level and can keep a secret easily which makes professions like intelligence agency and private secretaries to top level.
- The Dhanishtha Nakshatra male is ahead of others in oratory too, so he can also be a good lawyer.
- As far as family is concerned, he is inclined to favour his siblings and has a dominant hand in the family.
- He may not get along well with his in-laws, and other family members may create problems for him out of jealousy.
- The health of a Dhanishtha Nakshatra born male native may not be very good all the time. He may take preventive measures, but he is still prone to cough, cold and anaemia.
Female Characteristics for Dhanishtha Nakshatra
Dhanishtha Nakshatra female is very ambitious in life and is still humble.
She tends to blow off a lot of money unnecessarily, but she is also very compassionate about the needy.
The females have a liberal attitude and are modest which wins them a lot of appreciation.
Although she does tend to enforce rules on others which might become a problem for family members, otherwise, she is a great household manager.
Education and Profession
- Female natives of Dhanishtha Nakshatra are very intelligent and knowledgeable which they like to share. Therefore, they usually tend to lean towards a profession like teaching and research.
- Some might even be interested in sciences and literature.
- Female natives of Dhanishtha Nakshatra are expert managers and can run domestic affairs smoothly.
Dhanishta natives are generally very ambitious
Like to climb the social ladder.
- Physically a Dhanishtha Nakshatra female is very beautiful and look very young.
- But she might not take good care of her health, even neglect it till the last minute.
- She can be careless about her health until the problem becomes serious.
- She is prone to diseases like anaemia, cough, problems related to uterus and also blood ailments.
Compatibility and Incompatibility
- The people born in Dhanishtha Nakshatra can be very charming and sociable. This makes them susceptible to the influences of society.
- They can easily be materialistic, aggressive, and can make a mistake of choosing an incompatible partner.
- Dhanishtha Nakshatra natives are most compatible with Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra which is represented by a lion and the symbol for Dhanishtha Nakshatra being a lion, and they get along immediately.
- Elephants are completely incompatible to a lion so keeping that in mind, Bharani & Revati which are both represented by an elephant are completely incompatible to Dhanishtha Nakshatra.
- Shravana, Purvashadha, and Uttarashada may be partially compatible with Dhanishtha.
Dhanishtha Nakshatra Padas
- 1st Pada: The first pada is ruled by the sun and has a combined effect of Mars, Sun and Saturn. This pada concentrates mostly on materialistic achievements. The native is successful in everything except marriage.
- 2nd Pada: Ruled by Mercury, the second pada has good communication skills. The native has a danger of failed marriage here too but his/her musical and athletic skills will bring success.
- 3rd Pada: The native born in this pada are happy-go-lucky under the influence of Venus. The marriage will be successful, skills in spirituality, astrology, and arts will be excellent.
- 4th Pada: Ruled by Mars, there is plenty of energy in the native for outdoor and physical activities.