Names of Lord Vishnu starting from Shlokha 73 to 76 – starting from 684 to 721 and these names can be mapped to the Mula Nakshatra.
684. stavyah: He Who is worthy of praise.
685. stava-priyah: He Who is pleased by the praise in whatever form it is offered.
686. stotram: The ultimate chant.
687. stutah: He Who is praised.
688. stota: He Who praises those who extol Him.
689. rana-priyah: He Who delights in battle.
690. purnah: He Who is complete.
691. purayita: The Fulfiller of the desires of His devotees.
692. punyah: The Purifier.
693. punya-kirtih: He Whose kirti or praise is also purifying
694. anamayah: He Who is beyond pain or suffering
695. mano-javah: He Who is swift as thought.
696. tIrtha-karah: He Who is the source of the holy waters.
697. vasu-retah: The Source of Luster.
698. vasu-pradah: The Giver of Treasure.
699. Vasu-Pradah: The giver of glory.
700. vasu-devah: The presiding Deity of the dwadasakshari 12-lettered vasu-deva mantra.
701. vasuh: The Dweller in the hearts of His devotees.
702. vasu-manah: He Who has a pure mind without any afflictions.
703. havih: He who is the Sacrificial Offering.
704. sadgatih: He Who who provides the right path for the good.
705. satkrtih: He who is full of good actions.
706. satta: Existence Incarnate.
707. sadbhutih: He Who is endowed with rich glories
708. satparayanam: The Support for the good.
709. sura-senah: He with a valiant army.
710. yadu-sreshthah: The pre-eminent among the Yadavas.
711. sannivasah: The Abode of the saintly.
712. suyamunah: He Who lifts up and protects the jivas during the time of pralaya.
713. bhutavasah: He Who is the abode of all creatures.
714. vasudevah: He who is the light
715. sarvasunilayah: The Abode and support of all souls.
716. analah: He Who is never satisfied that He has done enough for His devotees.
717. darpaha: The Destroyer of pride.
718. darpa-dah: The Bestower of beauty and attractiveness in everything.
719. adrptah: He Who is not proud Himself.
720. durdharah: He Who is difficult to control
721. aparajitah: The Invincible.