Names of Lord Vishnu starting from 796 to 829 out of 1000 names. These names can be mapped to Sravana Nakshatra and a person with Moon in this Nakshatra can chant these names of Vishnu Sahasranamam.
796. udbhavah: He Who rose above samsara.
797. Sundarah: He Who is handsome.
798. sundah: He Who is soft to His devotees.
799. ratna-nabhah: He with a gem-like navel.
800. su-locanah: One with beautiful eyes.
801. Arkah: He Who is praised.
802. vaja-sanih: He Who provides for the nourishment of all His creation.
803. sr’ngi: He Who had a horn in His matsya and varAha incarnations.
804. jayantah: The Conquerer.
805. sarva-vij-jayI: He Who is Omniscient and Victorious.
806. suvarna-binduh: He Who has a beautiful form with golden-colored beautiful limbs
807. a-kshobhyah: He who is unshaken by desire.
808. sarva-vag-isvara-isvarah: The Lord of all who have a mastery over all words.
809. maha-hradah: He Who has created the great oceans so that the earth does not become completely dry and perish.
810. maha-gartah: The Great Charioteer of mahabharata fame.
811. maha-bhutah: He Who considers great men as His own.
812. maha-nidhih: He Who has the great treasure in the form of His devotees.
813. kumudah: He Who is on this earth with delight by enjoying the association with His devotees.
814. kundarah: The Bestower of the knowledge of the Supreme Reality
815. kundah: He Who cleanses the sins of His devotees.
816. parjanyah: He Who bestows His blessings on the devotees like the rain-cloud.
817. pavanah: He Who is the forrn of the wind.
818. anilah: He Who is easily accessible to His devotees
819. amrtasah: He Who feeds His devotees with the Nectar –
820. amrta-vapuh: He of a Nectar-like body.
821. sarvaj~nah: He Who knows all.
822. sarvato-mukhah: Vishnu Who has faces on all sides.
823. su-labhah: He Who can be easily attained.
824. su-vratah: He Who has taken a good and strong vow.
825. siddhah: He Whose protection is ever available for his devotees.
826. Satru-jit-satru-tapanah: He Who occupies the bodies of Satru- jits to torment His devotees’ enemies.
827. nyag-rodhodumbarah: He Who has the most auspicious SrI vaikuntham as His abode and He Who is `above the sky’
828. asvattah: He Who has established the demi-gods for performing various functions
829. canurandhra-nishudanah; He Who slew the wrestler by name canura.