Names of Lord Vishnu starting 722 to 762 – Shlokha 77 to 80. These names can be mapped to Pooradam/ Purva Ashada Nakshatra.
722. visvamurtih: He Who has the Universe as His body.
723. mahamurtih: He of Immense form
724. diptamurtih: He with a shining form.
725. amurtiman: He Who has no fixed Forms
726. anekamurtaye: He of many forms.
727. avyaktaha: He Who cannot be easily realized.
728. Satamurtisa: He with a hundred forms.
729. satanana: He Who is many-faced.
730. Ekah: One Who is Unique and matchless in all respects.
731. naikah: He Who is not One only.
732. sah: He Who spreads knowledge.
733. vah: The Dweller.
734. kah: He Who shines.
735. kim: He Whose praise is sung by His devotees,
736. yat: That Which already exists.
737. tat: He Who increases the kIrti of His devotees.
738. padam anuttamam: The Supreme Goal.
739. loka-bandhuh: One to Whom everything is bound since He is their Support.
740. loka-nathah: The Protector of the world.
741. Madhavah: The Consort of Lakshmi.
742. bhakta-vatsalah: Affectionate towards the devotees
743. suvarna-varnah: The golden-hued.
744. hema’ngah: He of golden-hued limbs.
745. vara’ngah: a) He Who displayed His Divine Form to devaki in response to her prayers.
746. candana’ngadI: He Who is adorned with delightful armlets.
747. viraha: The Slayer of the strong demons.
748. vishamah: He Who destroyed the effect of the poison that was consumed by rudra during the churning of the Milk Ocean.
749. sunyah: He Who is without any attributes
750. ghrtasIh: He Who sprinkles the world with prosperity
751. a-calah: He Who is unshakable against His enemies.
752. calah: He Who moves
753. a-manI: He Who is not proud.
754. mana-dah: He Who honors others
755. manyah: The Object of honor.
756. loka-svamI: The Master of the Universe.
757. tri-loka-dhrt: He Who supports the three worlds
758. su-medhah: He who has good intentions.
759. medha-jah: He Who was born as a result of a sacrifice.
760. dhanyah: The Blessed.
761. satya-medhah: He of true thoughts
762. dharadharah: He Who supports the earth.