Have you recently hit a jackpot? Have you received that social recognition in recent times which you were yearning for? Were you are blessed with a healthy kid and promoted at the same time with a good appraisal? Then it’s your lucky time because Jupiter, the largest planet in the solar system is shining at you in its exalted position. This phase is called Jupiter Mahadasha. However, if it’s in debilitated position or if paired with Rahu and Ketu, then it can lead to equally destructive consequences like the loss of property, wisdom and health issues.
Effects of Jupiter Mahadasha?
This is a phase which lasts for 16 years. The period is known as Vimshottari Dasha. Besides, it can be a beneficial or malefic time period depending on the position of Jupiter. Despite this, these 16 years
Let’s see the effects of Jupiter on human life.
- You will turn towards spirituality and religious activities.
- Devote your time to worshipping deities and obey Brahmins.
- It makes you mature and wiser.
- Gain knowledge, wisdom, and children.
- Jupiter is the planet of fortune, so luck may turn toward you.
- Wealth, fame or reputation will be acquired.
- Good relationships with influential people
- Marriage, children or married life pleasure for females.
- Progress due to good behaviour, kindness, and good dealing.
- A sound mind, good health, and fit body.
Negative effects of Jupiter Mahadasha
- Problems in education as well as promotion.
- Lack of concentration, confidence, and faith.
- Lose belief in God and disobey Brahmins
- Neglect advise from elders, parents, and teachers.
- Instability in life.
- Delay in marriage or problems in married life, especially for females.
- Dryness in the skin, ailments related to liver or reproduction.
- You will try to be something you are not, in other words, dual personality.
- Obstacles in the way of starting new projects.
Antardasha is an extended period of Mahadasha. It is a period where the eight other planets conjoin with the ruling planet of the Mahadasha. Moreover, the effects can range from good to evil.
Effects of Jupiter Mahadasha Ketu Antardasha
- Friction in the family may lead to members opposing you.
- Elders in the family will suffer.
- Servants can cause harm or mental agony.
- Acquirement of wealth through undesired means.
- Loss of health due to illness, governmental punishment or theft.
- There will be physical distress.
Effects of the Jupiter Mahadasha Sun Antardasha
- Enjoy respect and recognition from the people in authority.
- Stay in the company of good and knowledgeable friends.
- Leadership qualities will enhance and you may lead the nation or an organization.
- Progress of children, journeys to religious places, and an increase in fame are possible.
- Happiness increases, enthusiasm prevails, and you would attain wealth.
- You win over enemies and get support.
- You will gain wealth, growth and development in your career.
- Healing from long-time illness.
Effects of the Jupiter Mahadasha Rahu Antardasha
- Unnecessary enmity and opposition with friends and brothers.
- Conflict and upheavals may disturb you.
- Children will suffer.
- Loss of wealth and life in the family.
- Fear of thieves and snakes
- Loss of reputation.
In fact, if Jupiter is weak and Mahadasha is bad, then you can try these remedies:
- Observe fast on Thursdays and pray to Lord Vishnu, also known as Lord Vrihaspati.
- Render service to sadhus, pipal tree and gurus. Pleasing gurus always helps in removing the malefic effects of Jupiter, especially of Guru Chandal Dosh.
- Place water and Saunf on the head side of your bed during nights. This will bring positive and clean thoughts.
- Feed jaggery and gram pulse to a cow, especially on Thursdays.
- Help elders, poor, and blind people.
- Wear yellow clothes on Thursday.
- Offer water to the Banana tree.