When negative emotions easily come to you and harming others is not fearful, then understand that something is wrong. The wrong when investigated, in most circumstances, turn out to be a Rahu Mahadasha. In the cycle of Mahadasha, Rahu controls 18 years of human life. The features of this period is disillusion, depression, fear, crime, alcoholic behaviour, lust, and greed. Let’s read more on this subject.
Effects of Rahu Mahadashadasa
- Unhappiness due to physical hardships and mental disturbances
- Fear from thieves, powerful persons, poison and weapons.
- Children may suffer
- There can be separation from children and dear ones, and this will lead to unhappiness.
- Insult and defame from lowly people can be worrisome.
- Some ill deed or scandal will cause defame.
- There may be a change of job, and residence abroad is possible.
- Unnecessary quarrelling becomes a habit.
- During the excellent Maha Dasha of Rahu, one may attain wealth and there will be an advent of money and religious inclinations.
- You will turn towards spirituality.
- One may suffer due to weakness, venereal diseases, cough, asthma and urinary ailments.
- During this period one may have to earn a living by having a lowly paid job or business.
- Good food may not be available and one’s spouse and son may behave wickedly.
- Fear of those in authority, upheavals in business, and loss of a job is possible.
- The 6th and 8th years of Rahu Mahadasha are the most painful ones.
- The body may feel weak
- There can be conflicts in the community because of you
- Cheating by friends and relatives is possible.
- There may be disagreement with family members
- Spouse and children may be sick.
- Your mother may suffer from pain.
- Fear and anger of those in high places, problems due to immovable assets, and anxiety related to house and land are possible.
- There may be a loss of wealth or a road accident.
- You may attain a high position in parliament or in society and become famous.
- Children or marriage is possible if Rahu is friendly.
- There may be occasional hurdles and problems.
- You may feel everyone around wants to harm you
- You will see bad intent in every action
- Pessimism will make you a sad and boring person.
- Marriage will see a lot of hurdles during this period.
Remedies of Rahu Mahadasha
Rahu stands for illusion, delusion, indecisiveness, confusion, and wrongdoings. All these are different states of the mind. These are emotions which we feel when Rahu is standing on our head in its full capacity. You may have suicidal tendencies or you may attempt some trials at it too. This is because Rahu’s effects are mainly directed towards our mind. Therefore, to reduce the effect of Rahu you have to increase your mental capacity. You have to align your thoughts. Get involved in mental exercises, rejuvenation activities – be it playing some sports, swimming or simply going for a walk. In fact, failure in controlling mental damages will gradually result in physical suffering.
Remedies for Rahu may not perish completely but it may reduce to a considerable degree. These remedies are:
- Donate tea(tea packets) to sweeper every Wednesday. Moreover, this needs to be done for 21 Wednesdays.
- Meditate, socialize, read something of your interest, and listen to good music every day.
- Self-talking is important.
- Keep the rooms tidy, including washrooms.
- Clean the South-west direction in particular.
- Don’t indulge in gossip.
- Quit drinking, smoking, and drugs.
- Do not take/give loans to anyone.
- Say no to the stock market, gambling or any activities that involve betting money.
- In addition, avoid having extravagant hopes.
- Worship Narsingh Bhagavan – an avatar of Lord Vishnu.
- Take refuge in Lord Shiva and Goddess Kali.
- Pray to Lord Hanuman, Goddess Durga/ Kali. It will help channelize the energies of fire towards higher goals.
- Offer water to the Peepal tree.
- You can take the help of gemstones, only if other solutions have failed.
- But buy gemstones only from genuine sellers.
Effect of the Rahu Mahadasha Rahu Antardasha
- You will face confusion, therefore a quick decision will be impossible.
- Besides, family members like father or brother may get into a problem.
- Loss of wealth, sorrow and ailments takes place.
- Wicked people can lead to tensions.
- Good fortune is possible, and you may have to travel far away from your native place.
- There will be danger from thieves, distress from wounds, dissatisfaction against the government, and distress to wife and children.
End of Rahu Mahadasha
When Rahu Mahadasha finishes, the respect, fame, and worldly things the natives have earned come to an end. Rahu is neither a friend of the Sun nor the Moon, hence, it will make you pass through some of the most troublesome periods in your life. These include the Rahu-Sun, Rahu-Moon, AND Rahu-Mars period.
On the other hand, Rahu favors people in the 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 11th houses, known as Upachaya houses. If an individual experiences Sade Sati, Ashtam Dhaiya, or Ardha Dhaiya, then the placement of Saturn, Moon, and Ascendant Lord has to be taken into account.
After the end of Rahu Mahadasha, the next Mahadasha is that of Jupiter. Jupiter tends to take you out of your mental delusion and gives you wisdom and intelligence to choose the right path. This comes as a consolation for withstanding the problems, suffering, and pain given by Rahu. Your anxiety, restlessness, confusion and mental trauma finally come to an end.
RAHU IN HOUSES
- Rahu in lagna indicates honours, wealth and favours through religious, educational, or scientific affairs.
- It adds powers to the personality and one becomes self-expressive.
- You love the company of the opposite sex.
- Rahu in Ascendant is very significant. You make great strides in life. Gain honour, wealth and favour through religious, educational, and scientific achievements.
- It indicates fortune through heredity or gains by legacy and gifts, by science and learning.
- In addition, increases the possessions,
removes wants,and bestows affluence.
- One becomes untruthful, insincere and talkative.
- In 3rd house, Rahu is very favourable. It indicates interest in spiritual or educational matters. Additionally, it adds gain through brothers, neighbours, and journeys.
- Gain by means of property and in an unexpected manner.
- Fortunate in discovery or in findings.
- Hard-hearted, deceptive and worried
- Children are fortunate and live long.
- Gains through some public employment or office and are fond of social recreation, pleasures, and sports.
- Gain from speculation.
- You enjoy victory over enemies.
- Suffers from teeth, ulcer, wounds, and other diseases.
- Rahu in 6th makes the native lucky, handsome, intelligent and respected.
- You are self-motivator, proud and independent.
- Reduces the number of opponents, increases profits while dealing with others.
- Gains through the opposite sex whose influence may benefit you.
- Gifts and legacies, gain from deceased.
- An evil position for mental aptitude and physical health.
- One is dilatory in work. Besides, also resorts to unholy acts.
- Fortune smiles only once.
- Rahu here improves the mental qualities and gives success in education, legal or religious studies.
- Favorable for voyages and foreign affairs.
- You achieve honor, credit and high position by hard work, the merit of industry and ability.
- Proud and fearless, fond of struggle and strife.
- You will not have reliable friends.
- This is an excellent position for Rahu. Therefore, you remain wealthy and live longer.
- Meritorious, friendship, acquaintances, assistance in the realization or hopes and wishes.
- Intelligent, lot of travel, famous and industrious.
- Success through lottery, speculation or gambling.
- Gain by secret methods, or in seclusion, success in occultism, this is an adverse location for health.
- You become diseased and frustrated at the initial stage.
- Unfavourable position for sexual pleasures as Rahu is of separative nature.
- This position is good for spiritualism
Factors To Consider If You Have Rahu Mahadasha
You cannot avoid a Rahu Mahadasha. It is destined to arrive in every human’s life for a period of 18 years after Mars Mahadasha. Instead, you can avoid fatal damages of Rahu Mahadasha by following these measures:
- Check for anxiety or depression
- Things that get on your nerves should be avoided.
- The functioning of the blood circulation system should be proper.
- Vengeance –taking attitude must be avoided as it increases blood pressure. Thus, blocking the arteries, resulting in toxicity in the blood
If you are in the negative influence of Rahu you must indulge in soothing activities regardless of which stage of Rahu Mahadasha you are in. Moreover, dopamine, a chemical released by the nerve cells, promotes the motivational behaviour of the individual.