It is said that if one is moving closer to the Almighty, then he/she need not look at the chart?
- Total Bhakthi leads to a belief that God will take care of everything. Any subject if it has to sustain for thousands of years clearly indicates that there is some substance in the subject.
Destiny VS Freewill?
- It is an age-old debate.
- The percentage of Destiny Vs Freewill varies for every person.
- Good to read about Karma and its types to have better clarity.
Can I change my future?
- You need to decide what kind of life you want and work towards it.
- What has to come will come and good to develop nice thoughts for yourself and others and think good for all.
- You can change your perspective towards the future. Good to focus on what is in your control rather than trying to change others and environment:😊
Are the services religion oriented?
- No. Definitely not.
- We may suggest Vedic Mantras and if the user has any method to achieve the same desired result and connect with God, he/she may use the same.
Spirituality and Religion are different?
- Yes, they are different.
- You may take any path to further advance spiritually – Bhakthi yoga, Karma Yoga, Gnana Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Mantra/Yagna/Tantra, Meditation etc.
If one of the intents of www.jothishi.com is to ignite the spiritual fire and interest in people, can one directly move into spirituality?
- Yes, one can directly move the path of Spirituality.
What are constellations and Nakshatras?
Is there a possibility that I input my details and do not get a free analysis?
- Yes, some charts we may not be capable and competent to analyse.
Can I casually login and input any time to get a free analysis done?
- Time of Birth, Date of Birth and Place of Birth has to be accurate.
- Good to connect with parents/seniors to get your timings
- It is a waste of time for everyone.
Who is the greatest Jothish?
- Lord Vishnu is the greatest Jothish and Mystic.
- Krishnaaya Govindaaya Gopee Jana Vallabhaaya Paraaya Paramapurushayya Paramaatmanae Para Karma Mantra Yantra Tantra Oushadaastra Shastraani Samhara Samhara Mrityur Mochaya Mochaya. Om Namo Bhagavathe Maha Sudarshanaaya Dheeptre Jwaala Paritaaya Sarvadik Shobhanakaaraya unphat Brahmane Param Jothishe swaaha.
- Lord Subramanya
- We may be wrong, but this is what we feel.