If one has many Raja Yogas in the chart, will one become famous and rich?
- Not necessary. Good to pursue happiness: 😊
Which is the best Nakshatra? To be prosperous in Life?
- All Nakshatras are good.
What is the origin of jothish?
- It is said that the earilest mention of Jothish was in Rig Veda.
What is the difference of Vedic Astrology and Jothish?
- Jothish talks about the Karma concept and the purpose of our life. Vedic Astrology is a subset of Jothish highlighting events, predictions etc.
Which scriptures mention about Jothish?
- Almost all the Vedic scriptures talk about Jothish – like Rig Veda and other vedas, Bhagavatham, Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharata, Ramayana etc.
What is Kundali? Sounds like Kundalini?
- A Pictographic representation of Planets and
Houses. Also, referred as Janam Patrika.
- A Pictorial representation of a user’s energy fields.
Kundalini is totally different – meaning “Coiled up” – said to be a form of energy located at the base of the spine.
Who are the famous Astrologers in India and World?
Why should one believe in Astrology?
- There is no compulsion.
- It is an experiential phenomenon.
- Try and check the results, if it rings a bell, try to find out why?
What is Panchanga?
- Pancha Anga or five limbs is an astrological almanac based on ancient Vedic System of calculation. There are the five dimensions of time: Vara, Tithi, Nakshatra, Karana and Yoga. Panchanga is used for daily reference by Astrologers of calculation of sidereal movement of planets, muhurtha or auspicious time, festivals etc.
Do Planets influence us?
- Planets in Vedic terms is called Graha and
technically means any object which is moving and can be seen by naked eye.
- Also, any object that has the capability to eclipse the mind and influence the decision making. The ability to get influenced or not is a separate topic.
- There are nine grahas – seven planets and 2 fictitious grahas – Rahu and Ketu.
Can I come out of any difficulty by doing any remedial measures?
- If that is the case, there would be no suffering in the world.
- It will help alleviate the suffering to a certain extant and also prepare one face the problems.
- Focus on your Dharma and Karma, if you believe in Almighty – get into a Bhakti Mode, if you can learn Mantras – chant simple mantras
- Follow a healthy and disciplined life, think good for yourself and others and your mind with be healthy and you will meet good people.
What is Vedanga?
- They are the six auxillary disciplines mentioned
and connected with the study of vedas
- Jothisha is one of the disciplines.
- And is termed to be the eye of the Vedas.
Which books do we refer for Vedic Astrology?
- Brihat Parashara Horashastra by Sage Parashara and Jaimini Sutras. Connect with the nature to study Nakshatras.
Have Gods and Rishis used the service of Jothish as per literature and scriptures?
- Many Vedic stories has a mention of Jothish. Almost every Manav avatars of gods seem to have guru’s advising them on Jothish.