What is nakshatra?
Indian astrology has many parts and Vedic astrology needs special mention in this regard. Nakshatras are actually lunar constellations as per Vedic astrology and they have an impact on individual lives greatly. Every 2.3 days, the moon changes its house or signs. Between the time of waxing and waning of the moon, it moves through all the zodiac signs within a period of 28 days. Various characteristic traits in human beings are related to the moon and the position of the moon. There are 27-28 nakshatras and they are responsible for the changing feelings and emotions of individuals.
Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
- Uttar Phalguni Nakshatra is the 12th Nakshatra according to Hindu astrology. This Nakshatra ranges from degrees 26:40 Leo to 10 Virgo signs. Sun is the ruling planet of this Nakshatra and the ruling element is that of fire.
- Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra is translated as ‘the later red one’ or ‘a fig tree’. The symbol of the Nakshatra is a bed or two rear legs of a cot. Wisdom and wealth are the two most prominent features which are depicted from the symbolism.
- The presiding deity of Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra is Lord Aryaman, the Sun as bliss. Lord Aryaman represents leadership, nobility, honor and rules society.
- The ‘gana’ for Uttara Phalguni nakshatra is Manushya gana. With Rajasic guna, people belonging to this nakshatra are friendly, self-dependent, successful, high-minded and loves to indulge in and live in luxury and comfort.
- People who are born under Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra have patronage, generosity, kindness, compassion and benevolence among the prominent characteristic traits. They are reliable as well as friendly and generally happy lot of people. They are respectful, knowledgeable and obedient in nature as well. Some of their personal traits also represent royalty and kind hearted benevolence. They have a helpful attitude towards others and believe in charity. Truthfulness, honesty, religiousness and pleasant mannerisms are what makes people of this Nakshatra quite attractive.
- People in Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra are hardworking and ambitious in nature. Infact they are quite popular for these traits. They are highly focused in their life and hence quite successful as well. With their hard work, they are able to meet all their materialistic desires and have the capacity of enjoying life from all aspects. They love luxury and comfort and will earn the same with their endeavor. They know to leverage benefits from people who are in power and when in power themselves, they make balanced leaders.
- These people are socially adept in nature. They are quite liberal in their thought processes, but have fixed principles to which they stick in all situations. Courageous in nature and can stand for any cause firmly. They are excellent communicators who have spiritual and mental advancements.
- Instead of rashness and hotheadedness, these people rely more on knowledge, rationality and wisdom. This is the reason these people can tackle friends and foes effectively. They love to keep away from all kinds of discord, turmoil or quarrels. Have strong belief for reconciliation and settlement. They are great patrons of art, music, decoration and other things related to fine arts.
- The influence of Venus is quite strong on people of this nakshatra. Hence, they are prone to having extra marital relationships. These people are often highly promiscuous, restless, resentful and inconsiderate of the feeling of others.
- People in Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra are obstinate, egotistical, arrogant, disdainful, extremely stubborn, bossy and critical in nature. They are also over-giving at times.
- Though people in this Nakshatra are social climbers, there are many a times when they lack belief in their own power and potential. In such cases, they put a lot of strain on themselves. Even if they are sad or angry, they can fake it under a happy smile.
Career Options for People in Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
People born under this Nakshatra can make excellent careers in media, scientific research, astronomy and sales. They have also blossomed in careers in writing, philanthropy and acting. Healing arts and social work is also a good career option for these people. Business might not work well for all the people in this nakshatra.
Personality characteristics and traits of people with Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
- Men belonging to Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra are happy and joyous people who hard-working and extremely sincere in their profession. Neatness, cleanliness and discipline are his forte and he will strictly abide by the same. He is religious in nature and indulges in charity work as well. self-dependent, friendly, successful and loves all kinds of comfort and luxury. He is a highly acceptable person in the society. However, he might show signs of hotheadedness and stubbornness from time to time.
- Women belonging to Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra are often very cool and calm in nature, even in highly pressing and trying situations. They are simple and happy souls. She is an extremely forgiving person even to an enemy. Her good hearted nature transforms an enemy to a friend in no time. These women are excellent in mathematics. Last but not the least, they make excellent homemakers and a great spouse.